Chapter 17🍷 Inko

I should've made this an omegaverse au
——————————————————————

"Mm~, ah~. H-hey, what time is it?"

Izuku leaves one more kiss on Shouto's neck before he reaches for his phone. "1:30."

    Shouto groans and pulls Izuku's arms from around his waist. The mafia boss was quick to wrap his arms back around and pull Shouto back against his chest. Shouto couldn't help but burst into laughter and tilt his head back on the greenette's shoulder. "Izukuuu. C'mon, I wanna go pick up Naomi."

     Izuku kisses his shoulder and then behind his ear. Shouto bites his lip to keep himself from moaning, still a bit sensitive from their activities earlier. "Just let Denki drive her here. They'll be okay."

     "Noo, I wanna see my baby."

     "You've only been apart for a few hours", Izuku points out.

      Shouto pouts and turns his head to him. "You will take me to the manor so we can pick up our child. Do I make myself clear?"

     Izuku's cheeks warms into a cherry pink. His chest feels fuzzy at the mentions of 'our child'. He grins like an idiot and coddles Shouto. "You said our child", he coos lovingly.

      Shouto hums, "I believe I did. Is that a problem?"

      "Of course not! Does this mean you love me and Naomi can know I'm her father?"

       "....too fast."

       Shouto takes this as an opportunity to jump from his arms and make his way to the connected bathroom. Izuku stares in disbelief and chases after him. "Can I ask why?"

      "It's because I said so." Shouto turns to him, blushing a bit at Izuku in his birthday suit. Even though they just had sex not too long ago. But it felt a little awkward for both of them to be standing in the bathroom naked. There was a lot to get used to for Shouto. "This doesn't mean I don't trust you. I just...want to take some time to let everything sink in." He rubs his arms to rid the goosebumps. Izuku steps behind the half and half man and rests his head on Shouto's shoulders. "I'm sorry if I seem pushy. I just really want Naomi to know. I want my family."

Shouto let's out a puff of air from his nose as he smiles. "I know."

"....can we shower together?"

"If it'll get your slow ass to move along quicker. Then yes, we can."

"Sweet~."

"Don't try anything funny."

"I can not make any promises. You are too beautiful to resist."

"Don't make me regret my choice, idiot."

🍷🍷🍷

      Screaming is what catches Shouto and Izuku's attention when they step inside of the mansion. But it wasn't screams that would alert you that something is wrong. Just someone being overdramatic.

      "Ahh! I'm being attacked by cute little aliens! Toga! Woman, help me!"

      "Every man for themselves! Ahaha!"

      "No one shall help you, human!"

      "Noooo!!!"

      Toga and Nejire are seen running across a hallway. Unknown to their boss and his lover's presence. There were dressed in cardboard that was cut out into shapes for armor. They held cardboard swords in their hands. Right behind them were two little figures. Atop their heads seemed to be a headband with springs on them. At the end of those springs were white round balls, possibly the eyeballs. "Come back here", Kota cries out. Eri is right beside him as they chase after them.