"Ill race ya"

Y/n POV
Gally leads me down to the homestead for dinner, today had been a good day and I'm hoping for it to stay that way.

I meet with Chuck and the others, I thank Frypan for my dinner before sitting down with them, dragging Gally along with me.

For the whole dinner, Minho could not stop giving me and Gally the eye, Gally has no clue that I had told them about me and him personally. I feel like he'd be upset if he knew..

"So are you and Gally like a thing?" Chuck asks, scoffing down his dinner almost at once. I hadn't really thought about it to be honest.. were we a thing? Are we dating? I couldn't really tell you.

I feel my cheeks begin to glow and Chuck realises what he asked was a bad idea.

"Sorry y/n.. I didn't mean to embarrass you" he smiles weakly, awkwardly finishing his dinner.

"Dont be silly, she's not embarrassed Chuck, she just didn't want to tell you guys yet, we're together" Gally says proudly, intertwining his fingers with mine.

My jaw drops, we hadn't talked about this? It's the first I've heard of it.. does that mean he wants us to he together? Does he love me like I love him?

I just nod my head in agreement as the boys look happy for me, making conversation with eachother as dinner goes on.

After dinner I leave almost immediately, dragging Gally out with me until we were out of ear shot.

"What was that?" I ask, letting go of his hand and watching as he stood there innocently.

He obviously knew what I was on about as he becomes embarrassed very quickly.

"I just.. I thought we were, I don't know I'm sorry" he sighs, moving his gaze to the ground to avoid my eyes.

I lift his head back up to face me, "no I'm happy, I'm glad we're together" I smile, cringing at my own words as I had to explain.

Without warning, gally grabs my face and kisses me, his hands snaking around my waist as we both ease into the kiss properly.

I pull away and face him, "so are we having this night or not?" I laugh, watching as a smirk grows on his face.

He grabs my hand and looks at me, "I'll race you" he winks, getting ready to run.

I'm a shit runner, is he actually serious? He's built like the hulk, of course he's going to win!

"Gally I can't-" he doesn't let me finish as he shouts 'GO!' And takes off towards the tree house.

I decide to pick up my feet, running after him and into the deadheads, I could hear him laughing as I failed to keep up but I couldn't see him no more.

Oh shit.. which way was it? Left or right?

Gally's voice had completely faded now.

If only this boy didn't fucking blindfold me then I wouldn't be lost.

I go with my gut instinct and take a left, I was certain it was a left.. it had to be.

After about 10 minutes I finally found the dang treehouse. I take a deep breath before climbing up the ladder, seeing Flower petals leading a trail to the bed.

He wasn't serious? Flower petals, I don't know wether to feel happy or cringed, I guess I had mixed feelings.

I follow them to find Gally in the bed just in his underwear as candles lit up the room.

I blush massively, hiding my face in my hands as he gets up towards me. He uncovers my face and brushes a strand of hair behind my ear, "you're so beautiful" he smiles, looking into my eyes, you could tell he was being serious.

I decide to break the tension, leaning in to kiss him.. my hands running up and down his body as he lifts my legs up and picks me up, he walks over to the mattress and lays me down on the bed carefully.

As we get more into the kiss I realise how much I want him again.. I lean up to give him a chance to take off my shirt, he does so and unclasps my bra afterwards.

After a few more minutes were both in our underwear, gally breaks the kiss and looks up at me, "I wanna try something different" he says, a smirk forming on his face.

He gets up and takes off his underwear, I watched as he grew harder. "Knees. Now" he demands, something about him demanding me really turned me on more.

I did as I asked, getting on my knees, I knew what he wanted me to do, I was just worried that I wouldn't be too good at it.

I tease him first, swirling my tongue around the tip as he tilts his head back in pleasure, his hands grab my hair as I start to go deeper, moving at a reasonable pace.

"Fuck.. you're such a fucking slut.." he moans under his breath, his breathing become heavier and I knew he was reaching his climax. I was obviously doing a good enough job as he was feeling good.

He pulls himself out of my mouth and pushes me back onto the mattress. "Your turn" he grins at me, lowering himself down and wrapping his arms around my legs.

I flinch at the coldness of his touch, wanting to feel more..

His tongue swirls around the centre of my clit, teasing me immensely. I start to heavy breathe, grabbing the sheets on the mattress as he begins to rapidly move his tongue.

I feel a knot in my stomach and I know I'm close, he continues to suck on my clit n no matter how many times I push him away. He knew I felt good and he loved how he made me feel, he loved to hear me moan.

He finally stops just before I finish and I groan, "why'd u stop?" I breath heavily, expecting an answer straight away only to feel more pleasure as he pushes himself inside me.

My nails dig into his back, leaving marks as he fastens his pace, "turn over" he demands, and I do what he asks. He holds my hands behind my back as the pleasure and pain becomes unbearable.

I feel his thrusts get sloppy and I know he's about to finish. I tease him by moving backwards and helping him with his last few thrusts.

He lets out a big last breath before stopping completely, almost collapsing onto me out of exhaustion.

I slip on a pair of boxers gally had in the draw and my T-shirt back over. I lay down next to him and feel as his arms wrap around me while I lay on his chest.

I feel safe..

Nothing can hurt me when he's here.