❤️

Y/n POV
It seems Gally had a different way about going around things, he came running up the homestead stairs, chasing after me into our room.

"Give me the book" he demands, looking at me with a serious face. I snatch the book close to my chest, "no.. Gally? It's mine, it's personal" I tell him, watching as he gets irritated.

"I wanna see who Minho was on about, who is it you really like?" He asks, coming closer and ready to take my book. "No one Gally, it's got nothing to do with you, it's my book" I spit, going to sit down.

Gally grabs the book from my hand, standing on his tiptoes to avoid me trying to get it from him.

"I'll give it back, just tell me who it's about, tell me who you like" he teases me, but I think he already knew the answer deep down.

"Guess for yourself" I say, jumping up and down, trying to reach the book out of his hands.

"I don't wanna guess.. I want to hear it from you" he smiles, ok he definitely knew who it was about now.

"Ok ok, it's about you.." I say, my voice quiet.

"Now give it back!" I whinge, standing on the  bed to get a higher advantage.

"I couldn't hear you, say it a bit louderrrr" he teases me, I knew damnnn well he heard me the first time.

"I said you! It's about you!" I yell, just a little bit loudly. He jumps down from the bed, handing me the book and staring at me.

"Wasn't so bad to admit it now was it" he says, coming closer to reduce the space between us.

I start to get nervous, blushing furiously and stuttering a little, "I-no- I mean y-" I clear my throat.. "no it wasn't that hard I guess" I smile, feeling very anxious.

He raises his hand to my cheek, leaning closer..

He places his lips on mine, kissing me with passion, I drop the book, my hands going to his neck instantly pulling him closer.

His arms find themselves wrapped around my waist, as mine get tangled up into his hair.

He pushes me against the wall, the kiss starting to get more aggressive. He puts his hand behind my head so I don't smash it against the wall, the other hand was pulling my waist towards him.

I stop kissing him.. taking a moment to process as he looks at me.

"I- I don't know what came over me.. I'm sorry" he clears his throat, looking up at me. "It's fine, i- I enjoyed it" I laugh nervously, why was this so cringe? So awkward? I am not an awkward person.

He smiles, briefly for a second before getting up to stand straight.

"I want to show you something" he tells me, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room, down the stairs and out of the homestead.

I catch Minho staring along the way, he winks at me, mouthing the words 'get some action' as he put his thumbs up at me.

I roll my eyes in return, following Gally to the far back of the glade.

"Close your eyes for me" he tells me, waiting for me to do just that.

I was a bit unsure, the sun was beginning to set as dinner had just finished and it was going to be dark soon, I had no idea where Gally was going to lead me.

"Do you trust me?" He asks, waiting patiently.

"Of course I trust you" I say.

"Then close your eyes, and don't peak! You'll love this I promise" he assures me, he stood in front of me while I closed my eyes. He had a hold of my hands, making sure I didn't trip.

Anytime I did nearly trip, I just laughed it off while Gally helped me forwards.

"Reminds me of the night I arrived, you did this exact thing when it was time for the bonfire" I laugh, carefully stepping over whatever it was that gally had told me too.

"Yeah I remember, you were just a scared little greenie who couldn't even remember her own name" he chuckles, stopping somewhere and covering my eyes for me.

"Right open" he tells me, removing his hands from my eyes so I could see.

"Oh..my" I whisper, looking at the beautiful view.. I didn't where we were but it was amazing.

"You like it?" Gally asks me, excitement lacing his tone as I admired the view.

"It's amazing" I laugh, looking over at how the sunset reflected from the water, bouncing back over onto us. We were quite high up, gally had me walk to a building..well something with a high view. We were at the top and I could see everything.

I could see everyone, the walls, over the walls, I could literally see everything and it was so beautiful.

Gally comes over to sit next to me, "I made it, ever since you arrived I've been building it, thought it would be a nice thing for us to do..I mean well look at at" he corrects himself, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, just like I do when I feel uneasy.

"I love it, you did a good job" I assure him, looking back over at the sunset. I've always wanted to watch the sunset, but there was never any good places in the glade, nothing stood at to me and I could never see high enough anyways.

As the night grew darker, I became more tired.. I lean my head on gally's shoulder, listening to him chat away about all the funny things that had happened. I close my eyes for a second..

Feeling very tired..