Smuttttt

Y/n POV
I watch as the doors close completely, no one knew what to say or what to do, we were just as equally shocked as eachother.

I look at Chuck, a sad expression over his face. I walk over to comfort him, "it'll be ok, they're the strongest people we know..they'll make it" I sigh, rubbing his shoulder gently.

I see everyone leave silently, not wanting to speak or interact with eachother. I still stand at the doors, staring at the cold ancient doors, secretly hoping they'd open again.

Gally slips his arm around my waist, pulling me into his chest and kissing my forehead. "Come on, let's get some sleep.. you need it" he tells me, grabbing my hand and walking me towards the homestead.

Once we reach the kitchen I notice no one is about, I guess everyone wanted to go to bed and get rid of the imagery we had just seen. We get the bedroom, gally carefully opens the door, letting me inside first.

I slouch down on the bed and watch as Gally slumps himself next to me. He places a hand on my thigh, rubbing slightly.

I turn to look at him, meeting his eyes. He looks at me with a sympathetic look, I could see he was just as worried as I was.

"You'll be ok, they'll be ok" he whispers gently, inching closer to me.

Butterflies swarm my stomach, the tone he was speaking.. the way he was acting.. was he going to kiss me?

I smile at him, leaning closer and letting the adrenaline rush over me.

I place my lips on his, starting slow at first.. and then getting into it a lot faster..

His hands move to my waist, lifting me up and placing me into his lap, getting more aggressive with the kissing.

He moves his hands down further than my waist, making me grind on top of him.. I feel as he gets hard beneath me, biting his lip within the kiss to contain his moan.

I stop kissing him and start to trail down his jaw, seeing as he tilts his head back gently to give me more access. I kiss his neck while I grind on him, feeling him twitch in pleasure, he starts to heavy breathe in my ear, turning me on.

He grabs my body gently, lifting me off of him and laying me down on the bed as he climbs on top of me.

Was I ready for this..?

Do I just need a distraction?

I move my hands from his neck and down to the hem of his t shirt, I lift it over his head, chucking it onto the floor as he looks at me.

"You are so beautiful" he smiles, moving the hair out of my face and kissing me again.

My hands start to explore his body, wanting to feel more of him.. wanting to feel a sense of intimacy that I've been lacking.

I roll over so I'm on top, allowing him too remove my top and unclasp my bra, throwing them onto the floor too.

We roll a few more times before we're both fully undressed , feeling our skin on top of eachother.

I lift my legs up slightly, wrapping them around his waist. He leans down, locking our hands together, "you sure.. I mean.. are you comfortable" he whispers, looking at me for consent and reassurance.

"I'm sure" I reply immediately, wanting his affection already.

He lines himself up with my entrance, pushing in slowly and letting out an exasperated gasp.

I let out a sharp moan, grasping my nails onto his back, and digging intensely.

"Am I hurting you? Do you want me too stop?" He says, looking concerned.

No..he wasn't.. I wanted him too tease me.. make me feel good and distract me from everything.

"No.. Its ok, you know what I want you to do?" I smirk, rolling over on top of him as he's still inside of me.

I bounce up and then down slowly, urging him to want more. "Oh yeah.. what's that" he heavily breathes, "this" I smile, biting my lip to tease him, I grab his hands, one on my waist and the other one around my boobs, grabbing them harshly.

I start to move back and forth, bouncing occasionally, "fuck..y/n" he groans, digging his nails into my waist.

I lean over onto his chest, moaning slightly as I feel better and better with every thrust.

I dig my nails into his chest, fastening my pace as I get closer to my climax.

"Oh..fuck" I moan, riding him faster and faster as his breaths get more heavy.

"You feel so good" he whispers, his moans intensifying. He rolls me over so he's on top of me, he leans into the crook of my neck, his thrusts reaching my g spot everytime.

I moan into his ear, I knew that turned him on so much, I could feel as his thrusts get sloppier, trying to keep the pace for as long as he can.

"I'm close" he whispers, his breath hitching down my neck.

"Me too" I reply, holding onto him as much as I could.

I loved the intimacy, I loved the fact he made me feel good.

He gives a few more thrusts before slowing down completely, I finish just before him, he lets out a few deep groans, panting heavily.

He lays there for a second before pulling out and putting on some pants, handing me a jumper and some of his boxers to put on so I could sleep.

Once I'm dressed I jump out of bed, walking over to him and hugging his waist. "Everything ok?" He asks, turning to face me concerned.

"Yeah, just worried" I smile, now it was over, everything came back to me, I was now worried again.

"Let's try get some sleep, I'll hold you until you drift off" he smiles, pecking me on the lips before picking me up and tucking me into bed.

It made me laugh, he was so mean but yet so gentle with me.. I loved it, I loved him.

No? Did I love him?

Was it just the sex..

No it wasn't.. there's something there.. I think I..

I think I love him.