Tinghao: what??

Baicao: close your eyes..

Tinghao: why?? Did you try to run away??

Baicao: no, I already told you that I won't go anywhere..

He closed his eyes... Baicao kiss in his both eyes...

Tinghao open his eyes...

Baicao: senior chuyuyan tell me that in childhood whenever you get mad or angry, your mother always kiss you like this way and you forgot everything...

Tinghao: ohh, you are blackmailing me with my mother trick...

Baicao: senior tinghao, I can't fulfill your mother place but I can try to give the little warmth of your mother, you will memorize her and forget everything...

Tinghao: yeah, I m feeling better, I really get tired searching you, but now I am feeling like my energy came back....

Baicao (happily) : so this works, I will always do this whenever you get mad...

Tinghao: ohh, so you are trying to get rid from my punishment

Baicao: yess, I find a way,.

Tinghao hold baicao hand

Tinghao: I wanted to ask you something.. When I came close to you, you were shivering, did I really look scary??

Baicao: no, I closed my eyes, I didn't look at you, it's not that I m afraid to you.. It's just because of excitement..

Tinghao get stand...

Tinghao : what?? It's means you get too excited when I kiss you, or come close to you..

Baicao (shyly) : yess

Baicao (shyly) : yess... I really like it now...

Tinghao: baicao, you are not innocent now..

Baicao: what?? What do you mean??

Tinghao: it's means now you also like boys, affect by them, love their touch...