Sequel CHANGES

Hi all! Exciting new changes regarding the sequel to Vampires Rule...sometimes have been made, and I think it's finally time to let you know about them.

So, after much deliberation, it's been decided that we aren't going to do a sequel for Vampires Rule so much as we're going to continue it. If you read until the end, you'll discover the release date for chapter 44.

Why did we decide to switch to continuation instead of a sequel?
1. The simple fact that sequels get less attention on Wattpad, as they get lost in the sea of books and we didn't want that for something so many people seem to have enjoyed. We figured we'd be better off continuing the book for those who'll see the update.

2. Vampires Rule was too short, and this is an opinion we've both always had. It ended abruptly and neither of us enjoyed the way we left it off. It had so much potential (more so at the time) and so we want to explore that potential.

3. Pressure. Plain and simple. The thought of creating an entire new book together was daunting—so much so that both of us broke at the concept, and decided that we'd put it on hold so we could focus on our lives. However, the idea that we could just update and put across the same story? Yeah, that seemed like a much better idea.

How will the rest of the book be structured?
OG's will know that, after Sparx ( EvieSparx ) finished editing Vampires Rule for the final time, I went through and published every single chapter in one. This was for a couple of reasons, mainly that I couldn't stick to a schedule at the time so I didn't want the book to get lost. But, after successfully posting nearly every day for Bad Taste, I figure I'm capable of keeping up.

The rest of the book will have lengthy chapters so you have plenty of content to read through as it's slowly updated. I know this will bother some of my readers, but as I said, the chapters will be long and so, we hope you can overlook the slower release.

The number of chapters will remain undisclosed until they are all out and the ending is announced. We'd say sorry but we enjoy a bit of suspense.

When will Chapter 44 be released?
IT'S OUT so what you doing here

I hope you can support our decision in doing this and are looking forward to the next chapters of Colby and Lydia's love story. Remember, the Universe wants them together so they're going to be together... just maybe not how you first imagined.

Thank you for waiting so long and, for some of you, so patiently. We appreciate it and we're genuinely sorry for making you wait so long.

See you in Chapter 44 xxxx

(And check out my Discord for questions/chat)