They Meet Again

10 Years Later
3rd Person POV

Deku, the number one hero had been invited to and interview with the number two hero, Dynamite. It had been ten whole years since their friend and classmate, Todoroki had gone missing. Eri was attending U.A. and everything seemed fine. All of the student of 1-A have moved on, and become pro heroes. Each of them still remember Todoroki but have decided it was best to move on. Deku had just gotten a notification that the interview was moved to Wednesday instead so he and Dynamite decided to walk around and check out a few things, maybe even visit old friends. As they were walking, a villain jumped out and was causing destruction, the pro heroes, as fast as they were, had been beat to capture the villain for a large wall of ice appeared seemingly out of nowhere, blocked the villain and incased him in ice. The two heroes stopped wide-eyed at the scene.

"Are there any pro heroes with an ice quirk like that?" Dynamite asked snapping both of them out of deep thought.

"Um, none that I know of..." Deku responded putting his hand up to his chin as he started mumbling.

"We should go see who, they should be pretty high on the charts with a quirk like that." Dynamite suggested.

"Yeah." Deku answered as he stopped mumbling.

The two walked over to the scene, what they saw was nothing like they were expecting.

There stood a dual haired male, standing there, frost covering his right side with a scar over his left eye. He wore Dark grey pants, a white shirt with a light blue jacket(?) over it and light blue shoes. His outfit hadn't seemed to change much since high school. He seemed exactly the same, seemingly emotionless face, half red half white hair, the two different eye colours, what he wore as well. The only difference was that his scar seemed to be...bigger... it now four long lines the same shade that looked like it had dripped down further. He also had a black mask pulled down to his chin. He looked towards the pro heroes sending them a cold glare and pulled his mask back up.

"T-Todoroki?!" Deku exclaimed.

"I go by Shoto, but hello Midoriya, Bakugo." Todoroki responded as serious as ever.

"Where have you been Todoroki?! You just left! I'm so glad you're okay!" Deku replied.

"Mhm, I didn't want to be a hero, too many fakes." He answered bluntly.

"Hey, IcyHot, do you wanna come back to our place or something? We've got some catching up to do." Dynamite asked.

"That's a nice offer, but I'm afraid I'll have to pass. I made plans with my siblings." Shoto responded.

"Oh, well could we maybe do it some other time?" Deku asked.

"Maybe, we'll see." Shoto replied and he started to leave when Natsuo and Fuyumi came from behind a building.

"Go with him Shoto! We can do something some other time!" Fuyumi smiled.

"Yeah, we'll tell Toya, just go!" Natsuo said.

"No need to tell me, I know what's going on." Dabi came out from behind the building.

"Dabi?! What are you doing here?!" Dynamite exclaimed as the heroes got into a fighting stance.

"Stop." Shoto ordered activating his fire.

The heroes looked at him confused but got out of their fighting stance and waited for an explanation. Shoto also deactivated he fire and started explaining.

"He's my brother." He said bluntly.

"What?!" The two heroes exclaimed at the same time.

"Well, yes I am their brother, Toya Todoroki. I was supposed to be dead in a fire but I'm not. I revealed it to only my siblings and yes, I'm still a villain but I don't do much now, the L.O.V. has gotten pretty boring so I just hang out with my siblings here." Dabi added.

"Todo- er Shoto, are you a villain??" Deku asked.

"No." He answered.

"Then what's up with the mask?" Dynamite asked.

"I wear it to hide this." Shoto said pulling down his mask and pointing to the extra parts of the scar.

"How did that happen?" Deku asked.

"I got angry and ended up digging my nails into my scar and causing this." Shoto answered pulling up his mask.

"Oh." Was all Deku could say.

"Well you guys go and catch up! We're going to hang out with Toya!" Fuyumi said pushing Shoto forward and leaving.

"Uh, how about we go back to my place to talk!"

750 Words