Eri's Run In

3rd Person POV

Eri and Shoto were having their usual talk during the five minute break they got each day switching to different experiment rooms or training.

"How was training Shoto?" Eri asked attempting to make conversation.

'It was fine, just the usual' Shoto signed.

"Why do you use sign language instead of talking Shoto?" Eri questioned.

'I've been trained to learn because Master says if the other team doesn't know what I'm about to do it won't give them enough time to plan or react.' Shoto signed an answer.

"Oh, ok." Eri replied indicating she understood.

"Alright, 5 minute break is over you two, Shoto get into experiment room #2, Eri, I'll take you to room #1." A man said as he walked in.

Shoto made his way to experiment room #2 while Eri walked with the man to experiment room #1. After a few minutes they arrived to the room but when the man opened the door he was answered with

"Wait! It's not ready yet! We had a small malfunction with the machine." One of Overhaul's men shouted out from inside the room.

"Ugh, what's up with these machines anyway?!" The man said frustrated. "How about you just walk around until the machine is working again then I'll come find you." The man told Eri.

Eri just nodded and started to walk around, she passed experiment room #2 and saw Shoto being injected with needles with his wings sticking out of the white shirt that he usually wore. Shoto had small horns forming on both sides of his head, with his hand covering his mouth trying his best not to make any noise. The sight of the saddened Eri, seeing Shoto in so much pain, especially since Eri and him had such a close relationship. 

Eri continued to walk knowing she couldn't do anything to stop Shoto from receiving needle after needle. As she was walking a certain door caught her attention, it was rusted but it had an open lock dangling on the doorknob. She tried pushing it open and she managed to open it even though it was exceptionally heavy. She then started dashing outside dying to know what the outside world looked like. Eri heard  her name being called but she ignored it, she wanted to be free and get some help for Shoto and herself. As she was running she ran into something, or more likely someone.

"Woah!" The person said as she bumped into them. "Are you okay? Sorry, I didn't see you there!"

Eri looked up to see a teenage boy with freckles on his cheek, fluffly looking green hair wearing what appeared to be..... a hero costume? Eri took note of the outfit he was wearing and clung onto it as tightly as she could. She was about to say something like asking for help but before she could somebody came up and said

"I'm sorry for my niece here." Overhaul said coming up to the green hero and the other hero who was wearing a red cape with a suit the had Lemillion on it.

"Is this your niece?" The hero dressed in green asked.

"Yes she is." Overhaul replied.

"Where are her parents?" The hero asked once again.

"They abandoned her a long time ago so I look after her." Overhaul responded smoothly.

"Come on Eri, we don't want to bother the heroes now do we?" Overhaul said.

"Pleas don't go..." Eri whispered to the hero as she clung on even tighter.

The hero just stared at the man with a bird mask and after a brief moment of staring, the blonde hero threw the green hero's hood onto his face.

"Man, you should really get your mask resized Deku! It keeps falling off!" The blonde hero exclaimed.

"Oh! Y-yeah! I guess I should!" Deku answered.

"Come on Eri, let's go back." Overhaul said as he started taking off one of his gloves as a threat. Eri saw this and immediately jumped up and walked beside him.

"Done you little tantrum now I see?" Overhaul replied to Eri walking up next to him.

Once Eri and Ovehaul had returned to the base Overhaul brought Eri to experiment room #1.

"Well, we can't let that happen again now can we? You're one of my perfect experiments I can't let you go running off like that again." Overhaul said as one of Overhaul's men started taking off her bandages around her arms.

'I hope they come to save me and Shoto' Eri thought to herself as her blood was being taken.