Family?

3rd Person POV

A few days after the festival Eri and Shoto were with Mirio and Midoriya. Eri was enjoying a candy apple and Shoto was playing with a fidget spinner.

"I'm still surprised you've never seen or had a fidget spinner Shoto!" Midoriya exclaimed.

Shoto nodded, his attention still focused on the fidget spinner. He was interested and found it satisfying to spin it repeatedly.

"Hey Shoto, do you remember any of your family? If your not comfortable talking you can write it down on this paper." Midoriya asked handing him a paper and a pencil.

Shoto nodded and wrote down what he remembered about his family on the piece of paper in an orderly fashion.

Enji Todoroki (Father):
Alive
Alias: Endeavor
Spouse: Rei Todoroki
Children: 4
Appearance:
Fire mustache, red hair, turquoise eyes
Info: Pro Hero

Rei Todoroki (Mother):
Alive
Spouse: Enji Todoroki
Children: 4
Appearance:
White hair, grey eyes, soft smile
Info: Sent to mental hospital after being proclaimed 'crazy'

Touya Todoroki (Brother):
Deceased
Siblings: 3
Appearance:
Red/White hair, turquoise eyes
Info: Eldest Todoroki sibling, Burnt to death

Fuyumi Todoroki (Sister):
Alive
Siblings: 3
Appearance:
White hair with red streaks, grey eyes, wears glasses
Info: Second eldest Todoroki sibling

Natsuo Todoroki (Brother):
Alive
Siblings: 3
Appearance:
White hair, grey eyes
Info: Second youngest Todoroki sibling

_________________________________

After reading all that information Midoriya and Mirio were shocked, this was Shoto Todoroki, Endeavor's missing son! They weren't expecting it to be that easy to find his family. They stood up and told Shoto

"We know where your family is Shoto!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Come on! Me and Midoriya will take you to the principle so he can get them to pick you up!" Mirio said.

A few minutes later they were in principle Nezu's office waiting for Shoto's family to come and pick him up. Shoto was quite nervous for two reasons, 1, being he hasn't seen them for years. 2, because of Endeavor. Shoto was afraid, terrified of Endeavor. He caused his own mother to pour boiling hot water over his face. The door swung open and there stood, Endeavor, Natsuo, and Fuyumi. Fuyumi saw her brother and ran towards him and squeezed him in the tightest hug she had ever given. Shoto was surprised but eventually melted into a hug, Natsuo joined in and the Todoroki siblings felt so much happier than when they woke up this morning.
Mirio and Midoriya smiled at the sight, while Eri was wondering who they were.

'Who are those people? Why are they hugging Shoto? Why do the kind of look like him?' Eri wondered.

Fuyumi and Natsuo eventually let go of Shoto and noticed Eri.

"Hello there!" Fuyumi bent down to Eri's level.

"Hi..." Eri clung onto Shoto's leg.

'Fuyumi, Natsuo, this is Eri.' Shoto signed.

"Ohhhh, she seems very attached to you Sho!" Fuyumi said enthusiastically.

Shoto just nodded.

"You're so cute I could squeeze you!" Fuyumi said.

"She can be an honorary Todoroki sibling!" Natsuo exclaimed throwing his arm over Shoto's shoulders.

Shoto's gaze then drifted over to Endeavor, his eyes widened and old memories started to flood into his mind.

"F-Father..."

494 Words

Again, sorry if it was short! I'm trying my best to make the chapters longer I swear! I'm just not very good at extending something so yeah, sorry about that. Anyway, thanks for reading! Have a great rest of your day!