Injections

10 Years Later

3rd Person POV

Shoto was now 15 years old. His appearance had practically stayed the same. His two toned hair split perfectly in the middle, his scar, and his heterochromia eyes. The only thing that had changed though, was his expression. His once semi bright expression had gone dull, he now showed no emotion to anything. This was expected to happen even if he hadn't come to Overhaul's base though. His father was already cruel and abusive. Everyday, throwing up from going way past his limits and getting punished for not using his left side during training. As Shoto was thinking to himself about his past with Endeavor and without, just then, the door swung open. Shoto looked up to see Overhaul and a little girl with light blue hair, a small horn on the side of her forehead, and big red eyes.

"69, say hello to you're new roommate, Eri. I will be coming and taking her blood for specific reasons every now and then." He introduced the girl pushing her into the room slightly.

She stumbled and slowly made her way to the bed Shoto was on.

"H-hello..." Eri shyly said getting onto the bed.

"Hi there..." Shoto replied in a calm tone.

"I know Un- er, Master called you 69 but can I call you something else?..." Eri asked a bit nervous.

"Sure! My actual name is Shoto so you can call me that!" Shoto said a small rare smile appearing on his usually emotionless face.

"That's such a cool name!!" Eri beamed.

"I think your name is very pretty though." Shoto responded.

"Thank you!" Eri replied happily.
The two continued to talk for about 30 minutes until someone dressed in white with a bird mask came in.

"69, come with me to the experimenting room."

"D-didn't I already complete all of m-my training and tests today?" Shoto asked confused

"Are you talking back to me 69?" The man questioned sternly.

"N-no sir! I apologize!" Shoto said bowing his head.

"Good. Well come on." The man slightly demanded.

"Yes sir..." Shoto hesitantly got up from the bed.

Shoto had not had the cuffs on at the moment because there were people guarding the door at the moment so he was allowed to have them off.

Once they arrived to the room Shoto could see Overhaul next to a table with a selection of needles on it and a big chair in the middle.

"Ah, there you are 69!" Overhaul exclaimed.

"Please have a seat in the chair and I'll give you further information." Overhaul gestures towards the chair in the centre of the room.

Shoto just nodded and made his way to the chair. Once in the chair Overhaul starts to continue.

"We've recently been able to create a serum that will either boost or give a person physical abilities. I have decided to use it on you to strengthen you for battles and such." Overhaul explained.

Shoto nodded indicating he understood.

"Ok, give me your arm and I'll give you the injection." Overhaul said holding up a needle.

Shoto held out his arm as he felt the small pinch in his shoulder. When the needle was taken out of his skin he felt a sharp pain where the needle had gone in. He winced slightly from the sudden pain.

1 Month Later

Shoto had been getting the injections for a full month now, wings and horns had started growing. Once the wings and horns fully grew in Shoto would start training to use them. Shoto got two injections daily, one for the wings and one for the horns. Overhaul had stopped other experiments being conducted on him temporarily just to make sure the wing and horn injections weren't interrupted. Eri had also started receiving injections for her horn to strengthen her quirk along with her blood being taken.

"S-Shoto?..." Eri quietly called to Shoto.

"Yes? What's wrong Eri? It's late." Shoto said groggily.

"My horn is bigger, like bigger then it was this morning." Eri said concerned that the horn on her head had grown.

"Wait... it is!"

673 Words

Thank you for reading this chapter! It means a lot! Have a great rest of your day!

Also, I was thinking about starting another book about Eri and Todoroki creating a close bond. It won't refer to this so Todoroki won't be one of Overhaul's experiments. If I do this book might have slight delay in the chapters and updates. But I know people don't read this book so I'll probably start it later when I get a few ideas for it.