Kidnapped

3rd Person POV

Shoto had woken up in a dark room, his hands were tied behind his back and he was seated on a wooden chair. He blinked a few times to adjust to the darkness of the room, the last thing he remembered was being pulled into a dark warp gate. After about 15 minutes, the door to the far left corner opened. Toga, Dabi, and Shigaraki walked into the room and approached Shoto.

"What do you want?" Shoto asked harsh coldl. Just because he had recently been rescued from a hidden place he had been taken to didn't mean he had 'softened'. He also had to resort to his voice since his hands were tied up even though it was still dry and hoarse.

"Woah, this one's a bit feisty eh Shigaraki?" Dabi looked towards Shigaraki.

"Yeah, but he seems pretty cool! And he would look cool with a few cuts!" Toga smiled widely like a maniac.

"Shut up you two, we're not here to talk about his attitude or looks." Shigaraki said crossing his arms.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Fine..."

"Good, now, Shoto Todoroki, am I correct?" Shigaraki asked turning to Shoto.

He just nodded stiffly, his face keeping a cold expression towards the villains in front of him.

"You're probably wondering why we want you..." Shigaraki smirked. "We heard your quirk is quite powerful... half cold half hot, it would be very useful to us."

Shoto just kept his cold and harsh expression on his face, it wasn't a surprise to him that they knew what his quirk was, after all, it was all over the news and media when my quirk was discovered.

"Alright handyman, leave this to me." Dabi said stepping forward.

"Shoto Todoroki, son of Endeavor, currently mute, current student at U.A., and three siblings." Dabi read from a folder he had pulled out.

"Of course, you're mute, but if you are, how did you talk to us, hm?" Dabi asked.

"Selective mutism." Shoto responded.

"Ah, of course! Now Shoto, tell me, why did you choose to go mute? Was it your kidnapping... or perhaps your father?" Dabi smirked bending over.

'What?! How does he know, maybe he doesn't? No... by the way he talks it's like he's known me for a while... How did they get so much information?' Shoto asked in his thoughts.

Dabi could see the clear confusion and signalled for Shigaraki and Toga to leave the room. After they left, Shoto kept trying to find out how he knew about Endeavor. He didn't remember knowing anybody by the name of Dabi, who was this guy?

With the villains

"Why are the heroes supposed to find Shoto again?" Toga whined.

"Because, they'll think that we won't try it again so then we can catch them off guard next time!" Shigaraki answered in an annoyed tone.

"That's why we need an exact replica of our hideout huh." Dabi said attempting to light a cigarette with his blue fire but only burning it to ash.

"Exactly, now we just sit and wait." Shigaraki downed a shot of alcohol.

"Wait... 3... 2... 1..." Dabi counted.

A loud explosion was heard from down the hallway where Shoto was located. The villains ran down to the room to make it seem real and saw a seemingly annoyed Bakugo, a green headed Midoriya, all of class 1-A, and pro heroes Eraserhead, Midnight, and Cementoss.

"We're taking this boy, you villains better stay back!" Deku shouted.

"Fine, take him, we were just trying to find some info anyway!" Shigaraki shrugged his shoulders.

With that, the heroes and heroes in training left and went back to U.A.

607 Words

Sorry this chapter wasn't the best, I didn't know what exactly what to do. Have a great rest of your day!