Letters

3rd Person POV

After a long day of searching the pros and teachers decided that was enough for a day and sent the students back to the dorms. When they opened the door and entered the common area they were not expecting to see Eri standing there in the common room, tears in her eyes, and picture in hand. Practically all of the girls ran up to the girl and Eri was embraced in a giant group hug. The rest of the class went up to them and there was a big group hug in the middle of the  common area. After a brief moment of hugging the class separated, sat Eri on the couch, and gave her a glass of water.

"We're so glad you're back Eri!" Midoriya smiled brightly.

The green haired boy looked around but couldn't see Shoto anywhere.

"Um, Eri? Where's Shoto?" Midoriya asked. All of class 1-A looked around for the dual haired teen but he was nowhere to be seen.

"H-He..." Eri looked down, tears pricked her eyes.

"It's ok Eri-Chan, take your time." Iida reassured the small girl.

Eri took a breath and started again.

"He left..." Eri said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"What do you mean?" Uraraka asked raising an eyebrow.

"He wrote these, and then gave me this picture and left..." Eri replied handing Midoriya the photo and pointing towards the letters.

Tokoyami picked up the letter to the entire class and read it aloud.

"Dear classmates,

Thank you for being there for me and helping me feel like I mattered and wasn't just a doll for people's own desires. I hadn't been happier when I was with you. Tell the teachers I'm alright, my father too. Don't worry or come looking for me, I can manage on my own. I hope you live long and have a great life, I know you'll be great heroes in the future. Maybe we'll see each other on the street and we'll talk about this day and we'll laugh about it together.

-Best regards, Shoto

A few of the students had tears in their eyes, some were relieved that Shoto hadn't been taken, and others were just overall glad he was happy.

Midoriya looked at the picture of them all, everybody's' smiles, Bakugo's iconic mad expression, and Shoto's surprised face. He smiled, tears in his eyes as he flipped the picture over to the other side. He read the words written neatly on the back. 'I'll always remember you guys, have a great rest of your life and keep smiling. -Shoto' Midoriya smiled weakly and the rest of class 1-A spent the rest of the night crying and talking about old memories.

Eventually, the students read the letters Shoto had written for them individually, well all the students that got letters.

'Thanks for being there with me Uraraka, your positive and optimistic energy always makes me feel better after a bad day. You're a wonderful person to hang out with and I know you'll become a great hero someday.'

Uraraka smiled a bittersweet smile and relaxed and thought of happy memories.

'Iida, thank you for keeping everybody in line. The class would be chaos without you and I wouldn't have been able to make such connections with everybody if it weren't for you. Each and every part of you will stick with me and maybe prevent me from doing wrong. You're gonna be a great hero like your brother.'

Iida fixed his glasses, smiled, and went to stop Mineta from trying to get on the girls.

'Thank you so much Yaoyorozu for being such a comforting friend and being so kind and so generous to those in need. You're an amazing student and you're mature and help keep the class under control. Everybody's going to know your name when you're a hero, take care.'

Yaoyorozu sighed and smiled, then went to go get tea.

'Hey Midoriya, thanks for being a great friend and helping me out when I needed it most. Thank you so much for taking care of Eri and helping her out too. I trust that you'll help her become a hero and keep being an inspiration for her. Also, please don't break anymore bones.'

Midoriya laughed at the last sentence and went up to his room to go to sleep since he was really tired.

726 Words

I'm not very good at writing things like this so it might not be the best, I apologize for that! The next chapter might be the final chapter of this book! I might do a sequel as I mentioned in the last chapter, but honestly it depends.