Old Memories

Shoto's POV

It's him... no no no no no no no no. I don't want him to be here. I don't want to see him. I don't want to go through all that again! I can't endure that again! Not without Touya and Mother at least. I need somebody to rely on, but they all need to lean on me so I can't just not go. I noticed Father approaching me... he was way too close. I backed away cautiously, afraid he would do something. He appeared to notice this and stopped where he was, he held up his hand, I was expecting him to hit me. I guess he was because he was stopped by Midoriya.

3rd Person POV

"What are you doing?!" Midoriya yelled

"I need to teach my son a lesson for going missing like that!" He roared back.

"He was taken you idiot!" Midoriya replied back in a cold tone.

"Now now, calm down you two. Endeavor, we'll leave Todoroki with you now but your parenting methods may be a little... overboard so please try to be calm with Todoroki, he's been through a lot." Nezu calmly said.

"Fine. Come on Shoto we're going." Endeavor said and they left.

"U-Um, Mr. Deku?" Eri tugged at Midoriya's shirt.

"Yes Eri?" Midoriya asked.

"Please don't let Shoto go back there. Endeavor's mean." Eri said softly.

"What do you mean Eri...?" Midoriya asked crouching down to her level.

"He told me that Endeavor trained him to the point he threw up and bled." Eri responded.

"What?!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"This is quite troubling..." Nezu said.

"Shouldn't we go get him?!" Mirio exclaimed.

At the Todoroki House

Once the Todorokis' entered the house Endeavor kicked Shoto in the stomach. Shoto fell to the ground coughing.

"Just as I thought, getting "kidnapped" has made you weak, I will have to do all that training with you again." Endeavor said sharply.

The thought of going through all that training again made Shoto's eyes tear up. He didn't like that at all. Endeavor soon left the room, once he was gone, Fuyumi and Natsuo helped their younger brother up.

"I'm sorry Sho!" Fuyumi exclaimed, tear welling up in her eyes.

"Sorry you have to go through this again Sho... that bastard will never change." Natsuo said his tone becoming harsh at the thought of Endeavor.

Fuyum and Natsuo sat Shoto on the couch and they talked about stuff that has been happening in their lives and how happy they were to have him back. Shoto enjoyed the conversation with his siblings, it reminded him of when they were young and would play together. They even played Mario Kart and Shoto could see a memory of Touya loosing to Fuyumi and his younger self smirking at Natsuo. He liked those old memories.

Later that night, Shoto went to his room and a ton of memories flooded his head, he saw younger him being comforted by Touya, all siblings playing with him, and his mother soothing him after Father's training session. Shoto's eyes teared up as he missed his brother and mother so much and that those moments would happen again but no one would be there to comfort him.

"I miss you so much Mom and Touya..."

542 Words

Hi! Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it! The next chapter should be out very soon! Have a great rest of your day!