New "Home"

Shoto POV

I woke up in a strange room. It was dark and nothing like my room.

"Father? Momma? Are you here?" I spoke out hoping to get a response, even from my father, that's how desperate I am.

I saw a little lamp on a table next to the bed I was on, so I turned it on. The light was dim, but it was bright enough so I could see the details of the room. There wasn't much, just a bed, a few machines, a table in the corner which seemed to have... needles? And then the door which was probably how you entered the room.

I then heard shuffling outside of the door and some muffled talking before the door swung open revealing a guy with a bird mask and another guy with a bird mask wearing all black.

"Shoto Todoroki, am I correct?" The first guy with the bird mask asked

I just nodded, I was honestly too scared right now to talk, and if I had to I just had to hope he knew sign language.

"Ok, you're the son of Endeavor, right?" He asked again slightly tilting his head to his left.

I nodded again.

"Well, we have found that you are very powerful with the quirk 'Half Ho Half Cold' am I correct?" He asked once more

I nodded for the third time.

"Alright, when I or anybody else here speaks to you, you will be referred to as 69, got it?"

"Mhm" I hum.

"Ok, great, experiments and training will start tomorrow, for now just stay here." He said

"Oh, and one more thing, my name is Overhaul but you shall call me master."

I just nod.

The Next Day

I woke up to a loud alarm, not an alarm clock that everybody smacks when it goes off, a big one right in the corner of the ceiling. Once I stood up the alarm immediately stopped, I guess it had some kind of motion sensor or something. I looked down and saw my wrists had cuffs around them and chains that lead to the floor. Just the chains remind me of father's torture space in the basement. There was a lot of stuff down there that I didn't even want to think about. The door was then opened and I think his names was Overhaul but he wanted to call me master came over. He had a set of keys and unlocked the cuffs around my wrists and ankles. He told me to follow him so I did. We got to an empty room with a dummy on the side.

"I want to see how strong you are. So hit the dummy with your full power."

I got into a fighting stance that father had taught me. I remember he told me that even if it is a dummy to just pretend it was a real person and treat it like one. I remember how to focus my quirk in one direction and in the direction only. Kind of like a tube. I used my ice to immobilize it then focused all of my fire power into the direction of the dummy. I had learn how to make my fire so hot that it turned blue from both father and my older brother Touya. When I stopped there was nothing there but a pile of ash and a little bit of water around it. I looked over to Master and see his eyes wide.

"I-I'm sorry I r-ruined your d-dummy!" I apologize quickly.

"No, it's fine, perfect actually." He replied

I was confused, why wasn't he mad that I ruined his dummy? Father would usually be furious.

"You're much stronger than I thought you'd be which is excellent!" Master added.

"I can teach you many tactical move and you'll be the perfect weapon!" He exclaimed

Perfect... I always heard that word from father because I was his 'perfect masterpiece'.

"I think today I'll just focus on training your quirk though, I need to think about the plan for tomorrow." Master said.

Even though he was scary, he wasn't anywhere close to father, I liked it.

But that was the first day, and first days are always easy...

After that day, everything became so horrible and painful. Training past my limits everyday, needle after needle and scream after scream. It was painful.

Master said that the experiments were to understand how to get my quirk stronger.

At Night
3rd Person POV

Shoto's hands again were cuffed and connected to the ground by long chains. He was on the brink of tears, it was a lot to keep in and he felt horrible, he felt helpless, Shoto missed home... he thought that he'd never miss home because of his father and the constant screams and crying in the house. His life was being turned upside down.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

776 Words

Hi there! Hope you liked this piece of trash, just wanted to say thank for reading this! It means a lot to me that you decided to read this! Have a great rest of your day!