A Plan

3rd Person POV

'This is getting tiring... Eri doesn't deserve this... everything was better at U.A. and everybody was happy...' Todoroki thought to himself.

"Shoto?" Eri tapped the teen's shoulder.

"Yes? What is it Eri?" Todoroki turned to the young girl.

"Will we be able to get out again? Will they save us?" Eri asked.

'It's been over two months now... maybe they're not coming...'

"Don't worry Eri, I have something in mind." Todoroki smiled a small reassuring smile.

Eri smiled and went back to sleep.

'If they're not coming then I'll get us out of here. I'm going to be a hero after all.'

Todoroki grabbed a small notebook off the side of the table next to the bed and also grabbed a pencil.

He hesitated a little before writing down a few things... a plan to be more exact.

One Month Later

"Why can't we find them?!" Midoriya whined.

"Whining's not gonna do anything you damn nerd." Bakugo sighed.

"We found them!" Aizawa said opening the door.

"Really?! Where are they?!" Practically all of the class shouted.

"Calm down, we need a plan to infiltrate their base first." Aizawa responded.

As the class and pro heroes planned out how they were going to infiltrate the base and rescue Todoroki and Eri, Todoroki, or Shoto already had a plan in mind. He wasn't going to wait for the pros anymore, if they hadn't come by now they must've forgotten, or that's what Shoto thought.

With Eri and Shoto

'If the heroes aren't coming I'll just have to get Eri out of here myself.' Shoto thought to himself

"Shoto? What are you doing with the cuffs on your wrists?" Eri asked. Shoto had been messing around with the cuffs on his wrist for a while now in attempt to take them off.

"Don't worry Eri, I'm getting us out of here." Shoto responded.

"What about Mr. Deku?" Eri questioned.

"He hadn't come yet so I'm making sure we get out myself." Shoto answered, still not looking up.

"Oh, ok." Eri brushed it off and stared at the ceiling for a bit.

Click

'Perfect, I've got them off now so I can use my quirk.'

"Ok Eri, come with me, we can go now." Shoto turned to the girl.

She nodded in response and came and stood next to Shoto, holding his hand.

Shoto went over to the large door, opened it slightly to make sure the coast was clear and headed out.

He had to be particularly quite and stealth like so nobody would notice, if somebody passed in the hall they would walk behind somebody else and pretend they were with them. This worked out just fine until they saw Dabi.

"Hey, what are you doing outside of the room?" Dabi questioned.

"We were told to go to a specific room." Shoto lied smoothly.

"You sure?" Dabi asked.

"Yes." Shoto replied.

Dabi looked Shoto dead in the eye, when there was a big explosion heard a few halls down.

"What the-" Dabi turned around.

Shot and Eri took that moment and bolted towards the exit. Dabi ran right after them trying to get them back.

"Damn villain! Where's IcyHot and Eri?!" A yell could be heard down the corridor.

540 Words