Leads

Izuku Midoriya's POV

Since Todoroki and Eri were taken, we haven't found any leads to where they are. Heck, we don't even know if they're still in Japan! I've been sitting in front of my computer for a while now, I'm trying to find something, anything! I'm trying to get some information, just a little bit is all I need right now.

Just then I  heard a knock at my door, I stood up to open it but ended up knocking a bunch of papers off my desk. I face palmed myself, now I'm going to have to clean it up.

I opened the door to see Uraraka standing there.

"Uraraka-san! Do you need anything?" I ask her.

"Hi Deku! I just wanted to see how you're doing. Lately you've barely come out of your room." She answered.

"O-Oh! I was just trying to find something on where Todoroki-kun and Eri are right now!" I reply.

"Really? Have you found anything yet?" She questioned.

"No... not yet. But I think I'm getting close! I can feel it!" I smiled.

"That's great! Oh, and also, Aizawa said we can help find Eri and Todoroki since we all have our provisional licences and Bakugo just got his so he can help too!" Uraraka told me.

That news cheered me up a bit, it'll be easier to have a full class of heroes helping.

"Thanks Uraraka-san, I feel a bit better knowing more people are going to help get Eri and Todoroki back."

"No problem! Also, Mr. Aizawa wants to talk to you too. He's waiting in the common area." Uraraka said.

"Ok! Thanks Uraraka-san!" I said as I made my way to the common area.

'I wonder what Mr. Aizawa wants to talk to me about...'

3rd Person POV

Midoriya made his way down the stairs wondering what Aizawa wanted to talk to him about. Once he made it down, he saw Aizawa standing in the middle of the room waiting.

"Mr. Aizawa! Uraraka-san said you wanted to talk to me?" Midoriya walked up to the tired teacher.

"Yes, come with me." Aizawa replied.

The two walked into the school and made their way to the teachers' lounge. Aizawa opened the door and inside waiting was Shinsou, Midnight and Cementos.

"Mr. Aizawa? What's going on?" Midoriya asked.

"We found a few leads on to where Eri and Todoroki might be, your classmates and a few pros are going to start investigating tomorrow evening and I thought you should go with them to do so." Aizawa explained.

"Really?! That's great! I'll be there!" Midoriya exclaimed excited.

"Just wait in front of the gates and they'll pick you up to start investigating." Aizawa said.

"Ok! Is Shinso coming too?" Midoriya questioned.

"Yes, if you guys encounter one of Overhaul's men then his quirk might be useful in the case of an attack." Aizawa answered.

"That's so cool! What time do I have to go outside to wait?" Midoriya asked again.

"5:15, don't be late, the sooner we can find them the better." Aizawa said sternly.

"Ok! I'll see you tomorrow! Bye everyone!" Midoriya waved goodbye and left.

'We'll find you guys, don't worry!'

529 Words

Sorry for the long wait! I'll try to get the next chapter out as soon as possible!