The Rescue

I didn't put how they found out where Eri is and all that because I'm not very good at writing that planning phase and also, in this I won't be writing the fight scene because I suck at that kind of thing so in this I'm just going to write about the rescue. This will also be my version

Eri POV

After they were done taking my blood I was sitting on the bed with Shoto, his wings were getting pretty big, but his horns wouldn't get to their full size because he doesn't have the rare kind of body that will grow anything to full growth only some things. I think it's pretty cool he has wings though, he said in the next week or two they'd start training him to fly and use his wings.

About 2 weeks later (idk)

I think it's been 2 weeks since I ran into Mr. Deku. I don't know if they're gonna come and rescue me and Shoto, probably not because Master is good at hiding things. Me and Shoto were sitting on the bed when suddenly the door swung open. Mast grabbed me and Shoto. Master was running while carrying me and dragging Shoto behind him. He then threw us into a room and locked the door. I looked over at Shoto and see him stretching his wings. They were proabably cramped or something. Once he we done stretching he looked around the room probably to find something for light. he eventually found a small flashlight and shone it around the room. We sat in the room hearing yells. Lots of 'Go on without me!' and 'We're getting close!'. Shoto turned to me and signed 

'How are you feeling?'

"I'm feeling fine... you?"

'I think I'm good.'

The door was then kicked down and we saw 4 people standing there.

"Eri! We've finally found the girl!" I think it was Deku said while approaching me.

But before he could get to me a guy with a scarf and black hair stopped him.

"Wait. You don't know who that kid is you can't just go up to her he might attack you." Th guy with black hair said looking at Shoto.

A few second later the scarf around the guys neck flew in Shoto's direction and wrapped itseld around him restraining him. Shoto looked shocked and a bit scared.

"Who are you and what are you doing with this gril?!" He asked in a harsh tone.

Shoto flinched a little bit and tried to respond using sign language but the scarf just tightened around him. I saw him as he sighed in defeat and he talked, I hadn't really heard him talk but he said

"I am experiment 69, or my real name is Shoto." He said in his regular calm expression.

I looked at the heroes who looked at him with their eyes wide in shock. The scarf then let go of him and he still kept the calm expression on his face.

"What do we do with him Eraserhead?" Deku asked.

"I don't know." Eraserhead responded.

"We should take him." The blonde boy with the red cape said.

"Maybe, but keep an eye on him Deku. Don't let him do anything." The guy with green and yellow hair said.

I was then scooped up from the corner of the room by the blonde guy and Deku and Eraserhead pulled Shoto up while Deku walked with him to make sure he didn't do anything. As we were walking the ground tarted shaking and a whole bunch of spikes came towards us. Everybody started running towards the exit but a spike got to the green and yellow haired guy right through his chest.

"Nighteye!" Deku yelled looking back.

"Come on! Hurry up or else we won't be able to make it!" Eraserhead shouted.

Deku then grabbed Shoto's wrist and started dragging him towards the exit. We reached it and everybody dove through the last part that was open of the exit. We got out and ambulances and police were surrounding the house. It was all so quick and sudden I was still processing what had just happened. I think Shoto was too because he was just standing there with a shocked expression on his face.

694 Words

Oh my gosh, this chapter was so bad... but thanks for reading! Have a great rest of your day!