14

It was Sunday afternoon, the day before Felix would be coming over. Hyunjin and Seungmin had encouraged Jisung the day prior that nothing would go wrong, and that Felix was very nervous but excited as well. Jisung had almost forgotten about his worrying when his two best friends were there with him, but now that it was the day before and he was alone, he worried again.

He was pacing through his room, checking for the sixth time if there was anything messy or out of place. There wasn't, seeing he had cleaned his room two times that day already. He wished he had a distraction, like sending memes in the group chat or just talking with his friends over the phone, but the Seungjin couple had a lot of homework due this week. Jisung didn't want to distract them from it.

He sighed before he suddenly got the urge to go on a walk. Outside. Deciding whether or not he should do it, he ultimately grabbed his keys, phone and wallet and made his way down the stairs. He didn't want Miss Kwon to notice, so he had prepared a note to leave on the table in the main entrance. He put it there, slipped on his shoes and walked out the front door. He passed through the smaller door in the main gate as he hesitated for a moment.

'I can still go back.' He told himself, but shook his head and kept walking. He decided to walk along through Seoul Forest, a giant park closeby. He remembered there being a section with deer you could feed and it honestly sounded like a good thing to do to pass time.
As he kept walking he couldn't help but be slightly nervous. He kept glancing around to make sure no one was looking at him for longer than they should, but of course no one even spared him a glance. Everyone was too busy paying attention to themselves to even look at a random passerby. Still, Jisung started regretting going out, at least on his own. He pulled his phone from his pocket and went to his contacts, dialling Minho's number. The boy picked up after two rings.

"Hey Jisungie, what's up?"

"Hyung I'm so dumb. I went outside but now I regret going alone." Jisung mumbled into the phone quietly, not wanting anyone to eavesdrop into his conversation.

"Wait you— Where are you heading?" Minho decided to change his question, not wanting the younger to regret his decision and sprint back home.

"Seoul Forest."

"Want me to come and hang out with you?"

"Y-Yes please. You know the part with the deer?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in half an hour."

"Okay, see you then."

"See you."

Jisung hung up and continued walking, feeling himself relax slightly as he knew Minho would be coming. He entered the giant park on the other side and took his time getting to the meeting spot, not being in a rush as he knew Minho wouldn't be there for some time. Just as he remembered, there were practically no people there, as it was still too cold to just go out to a park. He made his way past the pond and he finally got closer to where he had to be.
When he walked along the curving road the deer came into view on his left. He also noticed a familiar boy with dark brown hair already standing there, waiting for him. Jisung quickly picked up his pace and jogged up to Minho.

"Hey hyung, did I keep you waiting?"

"Hey Sungie! I just got here 5 minutes ago or so, so it's all good."

"I'm glad... Sorry for dragging you out here, I just— I felt the need to clear my head."

"Hey, no problem at all. I enjoy spending time with you and I'm happy you called me." Jisung's cheeks flushed slightly before he reminded himself that he did not like Minho. They'd known each other for two months, there was just no way the older would feel the same in such little time. Jisung just couldn't handle attention from anyone other than his family or close friends, surely that was the reason he was feeling this way.