The Gift Of Surrender

Depuis le début

“I wish to engage in a sexual relationship with you. But I have very particular tastes. Mostly I get what I need from people once only, before they move on. If that turns out to be all you desire, then fair enough. But it is my hope to have something a bit more long term with you. Now if you agree, I will break you in gently. I have no desire to overwhelm you with my whims. Some things I have in mind, I will need to build up to, and there will be a certain amount of negotiation involved. I have absolutely zero desire to cross any hardened boundaries you may have. But I feel it’s only fair to get the main point out up front. Whilst I’m willing to budge and negotiate on some things, on this main point I will not. If you consent to be mine, then, for however long you remain mine, you will not cum.”

“What?” Merlin choked out, looking so deliciously terrified. Arthur put himself back on track.

“You will not cum. You will not touch yourself without my permission. I will edge you to the brink, keep you frustrated and horny. When it amuses me to, or for your own health I will milk you. But you will never feel relief for the entire length of our arrangement. The only satisfaction you will get is in watching me take joy in your suffering and watching me cum at your denial.”

Merlin’s breath hitched. He quivered in an adorable wide eyed confusion that made Arthur want to ravish him. Eventually Merlin stuttered out a baffled “Milk?” He was clearly thinking of nipples. Arthur laughed heartily at Merlin’s innocent confusion. Merlin was so. Fucking. Adorable. He longed to shed him of that ridiculous neckerchief and lick and suck that delectable neck until Merlin screamed and begged for mercy. Mercy he wouldn’t get. Arthur grinned predatorily. 

“When I say milking I’m actually talking about two separate things that are both  about the art of emptying ones balls, without the accompanying pleasure of an orgasm. First is prostate milking. It is achieved by a perfunctory pressing of the prostate, without any other stimulation, causing you to release fluid. In some circumstances it can be pleasant, but it can also be clinical. Which is what I will do. I will simply empty you efficiently, without making it enjoyable. 

The other method is a ruined orgasm. It can be achieved by masturbating right until you go over the edge and then immediately taking away the stimulation. Without the pressure throughout, the pleasure of the spend is lost. Instead of exploding out of you, the release merely trickles out, as the cock twitches pathetically. I’m told its incredibly frustrating. It brings no relief from the desire and can actually make you hornier. Its also been known to be incredibly upsetting. Being on the cusp of such pleasure, only to have it brutally ripped from you at the last moment? It can leave a person emotionally bereft. I’ve seen plenty of people take endless edging with good grace, only to fall apart completely with a ruined orgasm. I have to admit its one of my favourite things to do. There’s nothing quite so satisfying as watching the hope drain from a persons eyes as they realise that their orgasm is gone forever and can never be reclaimed. All that torturous build up, the burning frustration, the delicious anticipation fades to nothing. I like watching them howl and thrash fruitlessly, as they desperately attempt to regain that which is already gone.

 But if you agree, I will work you up to all that. I want this to work, but I also needed to be upfront with you about what I will expect of you and what I need from this. Don’t answer now, take some time to think about this. But if you feel like there is any chance you will say yes, then I will expect you not to touch yourself. And I’m serious. Unless you are one hundred percent resolved to not get involved I don’t want you touching. Because if we do get involved I need you desperate.”

Merlin gulped and left in a daze- without being dismissed. Arthur chuckled fondly. This could be so good.