EXTRA CHAPTER TWO: A KING'S TEAGEDY.

Começar do início

When the old king didn't get a reply, he sighed. "I have sent a decree to Lady Augreal. While her exile remains she can visit the capital very then and now."

King satt eyes lit up at the news. The thought of seeing Miko again made his extremely happy.

If not for one thing, he would have been the happiest that day.

Queen Hazarat's pregnancy was announced on that very same day.

The palace rejoiced at the news of the crown's heir.  

The queen was showered with care and affection the following months of her pregnancy.

Everyone was happy except for King Satt.

The only good thing that came with the brith of his first son was an awaiting visit he would dream about in his sleep.

Miko came the day the first prince was born.

Standing apart by a short distance Satt looked at her with longing. The woman he wanted the most was here to congratulate his first child. The child he had with another woman whom he hated.

In the end all he could have that day was glimpse at Miko from afar. With the day ending with them greeting each other officially.

King satt hated how powerless he was.

So five years later, he bore the fangs that he had sharpened over the years. After the late king left the world, the influential old officials followed suit.

King satt disrupted the environment of the court by agitating the officials, specially baiting those cunning and greedy nobles into a fight for domination. That way he was going to get rid of the good ones and replace them with bad crops.
The next thing he did was to demote his queen to a concubine. 
Then he changed the palace attendants, from maids to servants in a single swap.

The night Queen Hazarat was demoted, he paid a special visit to her chambers.

Something that remained only between the two, which drove their relation to madness.

Every once a week King satt was always there to visit her, and everytime he was there, Lady Hazarat  suffered more than anyone could ever know.

Its all because of her....

Its all because of them....

I hate her........

This is revenge for forcing me everytime......

Ever since she appeared, she has been an eyesore.....

King satt took out his anger on others. And the woman he had married bore the marks harder than anyone.

Within a few more years the king changed beyond recognition.

Indulging in unwanted intercourse without morals; weekly visits to his ex wife, leaving his kingly duties to lead the royal court;drinking away his problems every night even resorting to toxic tonics.
King Satt became a totally different man than to his teen days.

Once a promising ruler he was, but now he was drowning in incompetence.

Why did his life become like this?

He would often think like this sometimes.

The blame then always went to one person. Because the others that were to be blamed were already dead.

Every night he would recall his visit to Miko. Right after he had caused the chaos in the palace, he had infact went in secret to visit the woman of his dreams.
What Miko said to him still made him tremble and cry.

"The reason the late king exiled me was because I requested him to do so. Satt, do you remember when I told you that I won't marry until I fall in love?" She had said to him. "It still remains the same. Therefore I won't marry anyone. It has nothing to do with what others want. What I want is not to marry since I don't love anyone as of now."

‘I don't love you so stop’

Was what she had meant to him with those words.

"It hurts.....it hurts........"

He didn't knew how to cope with this pain. The only outlet he knew of was to inflict pain on the object of his hatred.

The cause he believed, that brought him all the misfortunes of his life.

King satt was too high to even realise his flaws. He ignored them like the small Peebles lying on the ground.

*SPLATTER*

That was how he ended the misery of his life.

If he could get rid of the cause he thought he would find peace.

But he was wrong.

Even when that damn Hazarat had died, his anger, his rage, his fury and the pain still remained.

That bastard child of his, he was still alive. How badly did he wanted to end him too.

That is why he declared his other child as the Crown prince.

Every hatred he could spit, he spat it towards his bastard child.

But that child never withered like his mother. Infact he grew up more and more until he began to retaliate against Satt.

He should have killed him sooner.

That was the only regret that remained when his eyes closed for the final time.

Even at death's door he refused to let that bastard child avenge his mother.

I would rather kill myself than die by his hands.......

A/N:Low-key forgot about the extras. Sarry everyone. Sarry. Will continue with the extras as promised.