Fairy Tail: "Oh Natsu...!"

Natsu's speech caused some of the members from the 7 year wait to cry.

Nathaniel: "That's it Natsu, show them all."

Laxus: "Looks like he grew up a little"

Nathaniel watched Natsu with a smile as finished in 6th place, and Gajeel finished in 7th, leaving Sting in last. The crowd finally started to cheer for Fairy Tail's victory.

Chapati: "What a speech! Now, the Chariot Race is done! Now on to our long awaited Battle Matches!"

The first battle match of the day was between Lamia Scale and Raven Tail. Toby, versus Kurohebi. At some point along the match, Toby and Kurohebi made a bet between each other. Kurohebi wins, Toby tells him a secret, Toby wins, Kurohebi reveals his actual name. However, almost right after Kurohebi beat the dog-like man with ease. Right after, Toby confessed that he couldn't find one of his socks for the past three months, and Kurohebi pointed out the sock around his next. What happened next was simply awful, Kurohebi and Toby were going to shake hands, but Kurohebi yanked the sock from Toby's neck and ripped it to shreds, leaving Toby on his hands and knees crying as the Raven Tail wizard walked away.

Everyone did get a good look at Kurohebi's magic, Mimic Magic, especially because he used one of Max's spells.

Nathaniel: "At this rate Raven Tail is going to end up making an enemy out of everyone here."

Gajeel: "Tell me about it."

Chapati: "And here is the next battle match of the day!"

The lacrima vision showed off pictures of Elfman and Bacchus.

Chapati: "Fairy Tail Team A's Elfman Strauss! Versus, Team Quatro Cerberus' Bacchus Groh!"

As Nathaniel comes to check up Wendy to see how she doing about the Daring curse that is put on her and Carla. Then she met up with Erza.

Erza: "Nathaniel, Natsu's busy resting right now, why don't you go and check on him?"

Nathaniel: "Hmm? Sure, make sure you tell me the results of the match!"

He then went into the hallways of the Domus Flau, encountering Lucy on the way to the medical bay where Natsu and Wendy were.

Lucy: "Hey Nathaniel!"

Nathaniel: "Ah, Lucy, what's up?"

Lucy: "I just finished checking out Natsu, what about you?"

Then Nathaniel makes a face like happy when she is making fun of Lucy then Lucy blushes when she realize what other sense of her sentence has.

Lucy: "NOT IN THAT WAY!!!"

Nathaniel: "I was just going to check on him. By the way, Elfman's about to fight Bacchus, go ahead to the spectator area and watch."

Lucy: "Sure! I'll go cheer him on!"

Nathaniel: "You do that."

They continued their conversation for a while before Nathaniel went back on his way to the medical bay. By the time he got there, due to his conversation with Lucy delaying him, he arrived just in time to see Natsu dashing out of the room and looking around.

Nathaniel: "Natsu! Already got your second wind I see!"

Natsu: "No time for chit chat! Wendy, Carla, and the old hag were kidnapped! Nathan! Hurry!"