Chapter-32

Governor Artives Sinfuego

I received a message from her that I should let her go if I really loved her but I did not comply with her request. I didn't follow what she wanted for me to do that I have to let her go just to prove that I loved her.

I knew in myself that I had not failed. I know she feels how much I value her. So whether she like it or not , she can't leave me.

Tumipa ako sa cellphone at tinawagan ang aking tauhan.

"Any update?"

[Boss wala pa ri-]

"ANONG WALA? MAHIGIT TATLONG ORAS NA WALA PA RIN? GINAGAWA NIYO BA NG MABUTI ANG TRABAHO NIYO?"

[Pas-pasensya na boss pero wala talaga kaming makit-]

Damn!

I throw my phone into a corner and everything on my table also spilled over to the floor.

Biglang bumukas ang pinto ng study room at bumungad ang punot-dulo ng gulong ito.

I stood up and pointed my index finger at her. The way how I look at her I knew she was scared.

"WHAT NOW? ARE YOU HAPPY? ARE YOU HAPPY THAT SHE LEFT? ARE YOU HAPPY THAT I'M HURT? DAMN! WHAT SIN HAVE I COMMITTED AGAINST TO YOU THAT YOU REPAY ME LIKE THIS?"

I approached her and at same time I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I am a man but this is not the basis for not being weak at this time. Because I can't hide the truth that I'm hurt by the current situation.

Mahal ko 'yon e. Mahal na mahal.

I move toward to her as she backed away until her back hit the door where she came from.

Her tears were already dripping, perhaps in fear.
"A-art, aay-aayusin ko-"

I frowned even more and locked up into her. He couldn't look at me so I handle her chin to look up.

"All right, how do you fix it? HOW?"

My own shout made her eyes closed and his sobs got louder.

"Why are you crying? You must be happy, right? Because you broke us, because she disappeared."

She shook her head.
"Sor-sorry hin-hindi ko sinadya-"

Her grip tightened as I ran my fist over the side of her face.

I punched the door but I couldn't feel any kind of pain.

"You meant it stop pretending you liar bitch."
I said softly and hold on to her shoulder. I move her away from my sight. I have no longer care if I hurt her physically.

I was unable to explain to Natasha because I preferred her welfare. I thought Natasha would understand. I didn't think that no matter how kind she is, she has a limitation because probably she's human as well.

I left the mansion and head to the bar of our organization.

***

A week has been passed. I haven't  on my own for a week. Kahit saa'ng sulok hindi pinapaligtas ng imahinasyon ko si Natasha. Even when I slept she was there.

Is it that easy for her to leave me? Am I that easy to forget?
Kinakaya niya ba? Kasi ako? Kaunting panahon na lang alam kong bibigay na.

I am here on the island. In the place where we both have memories. Subalit kung noon ay sobrang malinis at maaliwalas sa mata ang lugar, ngayon ay makalat na at puno na ng  bote ang bawat sulok. Hindi ko na alam kung kailan ako huling kumain at naligo.

There were a lot of missed calls, texts, chats, and emails on my phone but I didn't care about it. I'm just waiting for one.

Just Natasha. Natasha is what I need not the job, friends, and anyone. I hope they can understand my situation.

Only now! Only now that I turn away from responsibility because I was so drowned in sorrow and pain. I couldn't stand up and fight back even knowing the person I was waiting for could do it.

I briefly turned to my phone because it rang. Kiro's chat head came out so I was surprised.

Wanted ang lalaking ito. May shot to kill order na nakasampa sa kaniyang grupo kaya nagtagago sila ngayon.

Gago, hindi man lang naisip na puwede siyang ma traced dahil rito.

Binukan ko ang kaniyang mensahe.

From Kiro:
Nakita ko si Natasha bro:)

My soul almost jumped because of what I've read. I immediately type to reply my friend .

To Kiro:
Saan? Kasama mo ba? Wag mong pakawalan pupuntahan ko kayo dyan. Ayos lang ba siya?

I stood up and waited for his reply.

Hindi mapakali at gustong tumalon dahil sa pinaghahalong saya't kaba.

Damn! Ang tagal!

From Kiro:
Hindi ko siya kasama. Pero pakawalan mo na siya bro mukhang ayos naman siya.

Biglang kumunot ang noo ko at kagat-labing tumipa.

To Kiro:
Damn Kiro! Ako mismo ang pupunta dyan kapag hindi mo ibinigay ang detalye! Isusuko kita sa batas gago! Hindi ko siya papakawala—

I didn't finish my reply to Kiro because he forwarded a photo.

Photo where my heart was completely broken. I feel like it's being drilled and my blood can't flow properly in my veins. I can't quite imagine her having so much fun while I was at it, overwhelmed. I almost gave up everything to sympathize with her grief because I thought that at least in this way, I would feel sorry for her.

I shirked a lot of responsibility because I hurt her. But I can't accept the fact that she's happy now and there's no trace that I hurt her.

Kumakain sila ni Arvin sa isang street food at nagtatawanan.
Pinupunasan niya ang gilid ng labi ni Arvin at nakahawak naman ang kamay nito sa pulso ni Natasha.

May natanggap pa akong pahabol na chat ni Kiro.

From Kiro:
Live in sila bro:)

I cannot take it anymore. It hurts. More painful for what I thought before that there will be a possibility that one of us will be hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:-(

MJDEKAWAI