Emeraldragon Society

•For Imaginary Purposes
•Photos are not mine, crdts to rightful owner.
•Even though there's a photo, this story remained a fiction.

•••

Emeraldragon SocietyUnderground organization which contains a lot of professional members

Underground organization which contains a lot of professional members. Politician are included. All members are allowed to pay 1/4 of their salary per month for the lord purposes.

In order you to enter the building, you must have the green tattoo or you are together with one of the member containing the tattoo code or else, you are dead.

Once you're a member, everyone will take care of you unless you refuse the offer. They can ignore you as a wish but you can ask for help just in case you're totally drowned.

Members are all boys but if a man marry a women in this society with the blessed of their lord, automatically the wife will being part of the society. Husband responsibility to pay the society tax so if you're a married man, get prepared the 1/2 payment from your salary every month

Every wife's have their freedom. So in case theres a problem between the relationship from the husband, the society will never care for that unless the husband ask.

Remember, members is the most important things of all.

Members have their own personal room in underground building. Aside from that, this hideout contains a gym, bar, and bank.

HAHAHAHA don't mind na lang ng bintana

Creepy ba? Wala r'yan multo! Ghoster mayroon! Char

Sori na agad kung may ka etchosan na ganito hakhak!

Kbye kawayan!
Love yah oil;>