Liu Tong was also a little worried, so he agreed to Xu Ran's request. It was good to go into town since he had not gone out for a long time.

After Liu Tong finished eating and Xu Ran finished massaging, they both decided that Liu Tong would get out of bed and wash his face. Then Xu Ran would go in search of Tangtang and Guoguo, telling Gao Quan and Shaoyu along the way.

Xu Ran even asked Mr. Hu if he wanted to go to Zhuo Yun's house, but he didn't want to go anywhere in this hot weather and said he'd rather stay at home than go, and that he'd go when Qin Shuwen's baby was a month old.

Xu Ran thought that the trip would be tiresome for him so he didn't say anything much.

When the family was ready and packed some things to the carriage, they began driving to town.

Tangtang and Guoguo were both excited when they went to town, and Xu Ran knew exactly what they were feeling because he remembers going to the market as a child and never getting tired no matter how far he walked. When they arrived in town, Xu Ran took Liu Tong and his two children to the clinic where he had previously sent Zhang Yue.

The doctor at the clinic recognized Xu Ran and he glanced at Liu Tong and the two children behind him, feeling curious, "Sir, are these your spouse and children?"

Xu Ran nodded. "Doctor, this is my spouse. He is pregnant for four months now. Please take a look at him."

The doctor glanced at Xu Ran again, which made Xu Ran feel rather baffling and asked, "Doctor, what's wrong? Is there anything wrong?"

The doctor touched his beard and shook his head, "Nothing, I merely thought that the Ge'er who came last time was your spouse."

Xu Ran sighed and rolled his eyes. He was well aware that he was referring to Zhang Yue. Xu Ran brought Zhang Yue here and left after offering him ten taels of silver. He found it difficult to believe that the doctor might be so misled as a result of it.

Xu Ran looked towards Liu Tong and found that Liu Tong was also looking at him so he hurriedly explained, "Last time I sent Zhang Yue to this clinic and this doctor still remembers me."

Liu Tong nodded, indicating that he understood.

Xu Ran explained to the doctor, "The Ge'er from the last time was my younger brother's spouse, not mine. This is my spouse, and these two are my children."

Tangtang and Guoguo, who had been summoned, stood to the side and allowed the doctor to examine him. After a few moments of staring at them, the doctor realized he needed to do something and began taking Liu Tong's pulse.

When the doctor noticed that both Xu Ran and Liu Tong were looking at him nervously, he didn't make fun of them and said, "Your baby is doing well, and your spouse is in good health. However, it's important to remember that you shouldn't have too much sex while pregnant."

Xu Ran and Liu Tong were both embarrassed, and they said to themselves that there hadn't been too many times, it was just the one time from last night which was a bit rough, that was all.

The doctor mistook the sense of their silence because neither of them intended to react, so he shook his head and said, "How can you, young people, still be so oblivious when your children are so old? I'm not suggesting you can't have a sexual relationship. All I ask is that you cut the sum in half. The pregnancy would only last ten months and would be over before you knew it."

Seeing that the doctor was going to keep on saying, Xu Ran hurriedly interrupted him and promised immediately, "Doctor, don't worry. We will pay attention to it. We all know you are saying it for our good, and it will not happen again."