Chloe Relived

Flora's POV:

I wake up and look at my clock which says 3 am, what the heck. Last time I remembered I was getting beaten up by Madi. Now I'm in dad's merch and on my bed next to my sleeping parents. I hear a faint cry, so I stand up and walk around.

I hear it coming from Chloe's room, so I peek in and see her crying. "FOWA! YOU OTAY!" she yells. "Of course I am pup," I tell her. "YAYY- Shh!" I say, not wanting to wake up anyone. That was not very helpful.

She kept shouting, and mom and dad came in soon later. "Oh, you are awake," mom says. I back up, putting Chloe down. Mom walks closer as I back up, shaking. "Mommy stop! You scawing her!" Chloe yells, protectively.

"Baby," she says, looking at me, putting her hands out. How could I say no to that! I slowly walk towards her and hug her. She wraps her hands around my waist and pulls me closer. I feel light flashing on us, and we see dad taking a picture.

"DAD! You ruined the moment!" I say. She puts her hands up in surrender and smiles. I give her a hug too. "We are so sorry, we should have understand you, not yelled at you," mom says to me. "Ya, we were just mad that you wouldn't tell us that this was happening," dad adds.

"I-i-i umm... I was umm..." I start to stutter. "It's okay, you don't have to explain," dad says. I sigh in relive. Let's get ready and we can have family day, okay?" mom says. "YAYY!" Chloe yells, running around. I laugh at her reaction before going in my room to get ready.

Flora:

Chloe:

Dixie:

Addison: