Bond

I am peacefully sleeping until I hear a loud cry. I bolt out of bed and see it coming from the monster's  (Chloe is 9 months-ish) room. I don't see anyone coming, so I go in. I on the dim lights and pick her up. I carry her to the rocking chair and sit in it. I slowly look into her eyes and she babbles. She nuzzles into my chest an I cradle her back to bed. Maybe a little sister won't be so bad. She went to sleep, so I put her down and she quickly starts crying. I pick her up and she grabs onto my shirt. I take her to my room and put her next to me. I lightly hug her as she goes back asleep. 

I wake up to a light being flashed in my face. I hear Chole scream and so I cover her, covering the light from her.

"Hey, stop!" I say.

"Fine," mommy says. 

Mommy and daddy sleep next to me and Chloe and we fiddle around until ten am. I get up, get ready and dress into:

I walk down and see Madi, so I run and jump onto her (they explained the situation to Madi already)

"Hey princess" Madi says, holding onto me so I don't fall.

"Hi," I say into her neck.

Madi sets her bag down with me still on her and uses her hands to support me. I wrap my legs around her waist and lay on her shoulder. 

"Why did you come?" I ask.

"Does there have to be a reason, can't I come for you?" she says.

I glare at her.

"Fine, I came because my house is getting fixed," she says.

"Okay, me and mommy have to go to record, and will be back soon" daddy says while leaving.

"Ok!" I say back.

As soon as they left, Chloe started to cry. I ran to her room and saw her banging on the crib. I picked her up and she settled down. I took her downstairs and she hid her face into my neck.

"Already so shy?" Madi asks.

I try to give her to Madi to get her bottle ready, but she won't let go of me.

"Please, I need to heat up your milk!" I say.

She finally detaches me and I heat up the milk. Madi feeds her and I cradle her to bed. Then Madi and me make tiktok's and I steal her hoodie:

We spend time together and when Madi leaves I decide to go back to sleep