Sick

Daddy wakes me up for dinner and I feel dizzy. My head and stomach hurts, but I shrug it off. I come down for dinner, I can't se and my head is spinning and fall down the stairs. 

"OMG! Flora are you okay?!" daddy asks, while picking me up.

"Ya, I 'm fine," I reassure.

"Okay, do you want me to carry you there?" daddy asks. I nod my head and she carries me to the table.

Mommy made pasta and joined us after putting Chloe to sleep. We all ate and it was 11 pm when I woke up and felt like shit. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I stumble back to the bed toss and turn not able to sleep. I have the urge to throw up again and run to the bathroom. I feel someone pulling my hair into a pony tail and rubbing my back. I wash my mouth and see mommy.

"Come into our room for now," mommy says

"I am fine," I say.

"You just threw up, you are coming," mommy says, dragging me.

"Babe, wake up!" mommy says shaking daddy.

"What?" she asks.

"Can you give me the medicine?"

"Why?"

"Flora threw up,"

"Ya,"

Daddy gets up and gets the Tylenol from the cabinet and gives it to mommy.\

"How long have you been feeing like this?" daddy asks.

"Umm... since you woke me up," I admit.

"And you didn't think to inform us?" daddy asks sternly.

"Sorry," I say.

"What if you fainted, what if you- Lay off of her Dix," mommy says.

I sleep next to mommy and daddy until Chloe starts to cry. 

"Dixie, get Chloe. Wait no. I'll do it," mommy says getting up.

"Why?" daddy asks her.

"Flora is sick, and you have to stay with her cause I have to feed Chloe. I can't bring her to you guys cause then she might get sick too," mommy says and leaves to get Chloe.

"Mama Mama" Chloe says clapping her hands.

"Her first word!" mommy says.

We all were really happy and surprised.  Chloe starts to cry.

"I should feed her now," mommy says taking her.

"Baby, go to sleep," daddy urges me.

I try to go to bed but I need to throw up. I run to the bathroom in my room cause daddy went to take a bath in their room. Daddy comes in wearing shorts and a tank top. I wash my mouth and daddy says I have to eat something now.

"No," I say.

"One slice" she says, handing me the bread.

I push it away and run to the bathroom again. Daddy carries me back and finally get me to eat. I eat a few bites and I fall asleep.

IDEAS PLZ! I am changing Chloe's age to 3 years old!