💔Miserable💔

Pretend that's Flora ^

I run downstairs and by this point tears are steaming down my face. I navigate my way through the crowd and see Addison.

A- Hey. You okay?

F- Can we go home?

A- It's been an hour only

F- Please

Addison sighs and nods her head. I think she sees me crying and says yes.

A- Find and tell Dixie

I observe and see Dixie by the pool. I run to her.

F- Can w-we do home?

D- OMG! Are you okay?

F- H-home

D- Let's go. Did you ask Addison?

I nod my head and Dixie tells Bryce we were leaving. Addison, Dixie and I got out the house and drove home in silence.

I went up and changed into:

I go down and get a big tub of ice cream

I go back into my room and put on Grey's Anatomy(A/n: Recommended by my friends)

I go back into my room and put on Grey's Anatomy(A/n: Recommended by my friends). Mom(Dixie) pauses it.

D- Why were you crying?

F- M-madi wasn't t-there and went upstairs a-and Madi w-was pinned against the w-wall kissing K-kalat.

I broke down into mommy's(Addison's) arms. 

A- Poor baby

D- She would never cheat. I'll figure out why she did it

Dixie went out and came back 2 minutes later.

A- Why?

D- She isn't lifting the call. I tried multiple times

We all watched together and next thing I know is that I closed my eyes. I woke up next morning and thought why did she cheat on me?

Am I not good enough?

I found a sharp blade and you know what happened. I cleaned up and wore a hoodie and sweatpants and went down.

D- You okay?

F- Ya

I was not hungry so went back to my room. I cried and cried until I heard a knock.

F- Go away. I need time

I heard a sigh and footsteps going away. I didn't eat anything for lunch either. I was a mess.

My hair.

My face.

My clothes.

My room.

My everything.

I could why Madi didn't want me

A/n: Next chapter I'm going to skip the story to 2 months later