😨I SAID TAKE IT OFF😨

TO @LilChelsybecause I don't want to see you heartbroken😔

Flora's POV:

M- I went to Sway for the party and Kalat comes up to me. I have no idea who she is and she says that she was your best friend. She told me to follow her upstairs and so I did. She kept talking about you on and on. And right when you came, she kissed me. I was so confused, and I couldn't move cause she pinned me against the wall. Right when you left she stopped, I pushed her off and went to find you, but you had already left. My friends went to visit you the next day and told me how depressed you were. I moved away because I couldn't bare the pain that I'm the one that made you suffer. I got so many calls but I didn't lift, and I only told Charli and I don't know how you know. I fell into depression having thoughts that I am the one that put you through so much pain and you came and ya.

F- So you never wanted to kiss her?

M- No, I swear

F- Mkay, I'll give you the benefit of doubt

She lays her head on my chest and hugs me. I hear soft snores and look at the peaceful girl sleeping.

Next morning I change into: 

And I give Madi:

As I watch Madi put on her clothes, I see a cut

As I watch Madi put on her clothes, I see a cut. I don't think much of it and go down. Like that, half of the day passes and I grab Madi.

M- Ow!

F- I barley touched you

Then it started to click. The razors. The cut. The pain.

F- Follow me

We went upstairs.

F- Take of your shirt

M- W-what

F- I said take off your shirt

M- No, I'm good

F- MADI! I said take of your fucking shirt

M- NO!

I grab Madi and try to pull her shirt up. She tries to go away, but I pin her to the wall and pull it off. I gasp at the sight. There are cuts all over her body.

F- Madi!

M- I was d-depressed

F- That's no excuse. I am not letting you out of my sight!

Madi just sighs and tries to leave but I grab her and see a ...

A/n: It's short sorry. Ideas?