😮Reveal😮

I was really sleepy and I fell asleep as soon as I came. I woke u at 9 am to see a million missed calls and texts from Addison. I go back to the house and on my way I get a Frappuccino.  I go home and get engulfed by hugs. I move to the side right before Addi kisses me.

A- Babe what's wrong

D- The fact that you cheated on me with Bryce

A- W-what 

D- Right after I proposed

Tears swelled my eyes.  I ran into Charli's bedroom cause I didn't want to go into ours and Charli's was the closest (A/n: Fun fact, when I reread this I thought it said "Charli was the closet".) I heard them talk.

A- What?

C- I'll check on her

A- O-okay

Charli came into her room after 2 minutes.

C- Dixie?

D- Hi

C- What happened

I showed her the picture on tiktokroom.

C- I didn't think she would do that!

She goes down and brings Addison upstairs. We show Addison the picture, well Charli shows her the picture while I laid on Charli's lap.

A- T-that never h-happened

D- Pictures don't lie

A- N-no. I went to the g-gym and B-bryce was there and I bunt d-down to check his heart b-eat, then I slipped and landed r-right next to his m-mouth. That's i-it.

D- Right (Sarcastically)

A- No! I swear we didn't kiss!

C- We will ask tiktokroom?

A- Will they admit it?

We messaged tiktokroom on Instagram. And they responded saying that an anonymous person sent it to them. We told everyone in the Hype House and Sway to keep looking.

Flora's POV: 

Mommy would never do that. I needed to figure out who did that. That's when I got a message.

Kell- Looks like your mom's in deep shit

F- WHAT DID YOU DO!

K- Calm down. Me and Kalat (Ka) just morphed the picture to make it look like they were kissing.

F- So you did it

K-We will go further.  Don't try to tell on us.  

F- What do I do so you stop?

K- Date me again and bail Kalat out of jail

F- I have a gf

K- So yes or no?

F- Fine yes

I get dressed into:

I get another post from tiktokroom

I get another post from tiktokroom. What now! I check it and- Oh no! Thy will kill me. My parents, the hype and sway boys, and all the others. I'm doomed. I have to prove them this isn't true. I will tell them but tell the not to tell anyone!