Secrets Are Not Forever

SKIP TO 3 DAYS LATER

Dixie's POV:

Flora has been acting really unusual for the last few days. Like zoning out very often, looking at her phone way to much, and she barely touches her food. I don't know what's wrong, but it's worrying me and Addi a lot.

"Flora Rae!" Addi call, for the last time. I snatch the phone out of her hand to get her to respond. "Hey!" she yells. "You will get your phone back tommorow evening, you keep zoning out when on your phone," I tell her strictly.

"That's not fair!" she argues back. "Keep arguing and we'll make it 2 days," Addi tells her, making her groan and stomp off into her room. I take a look at her phone and see her conversations with Madi.

"Addi?" I call. She comes next to me, and I show her the texts. "I can't believe she didn't tell us," Addi says, in shock and disbelief. I was angry more than sad, she didn't tell us that she was being threatened.

Flora's POV:

I was peacefully laying on my bed being mad at my parents when they come in. What luck!? Dad throws my phone to me with Madi's texts open. Fuck! They saw it! "What is this!" dad yells at me. "Jeez! Nothing!" I yell back.

"Don't yell at us, and you will explain us this shit," mom says, clearly mad. Not even sad about the threats. Wow! Amazing parenting. "It's nothing!" I say, annoyed. "Well it's something, so fess up!" mom says, raising her voice.

"NOTHING! Can't you leave me alone? You literally snooped through my phone and I DON'T forgive you guys!" I yell, very angrily. Dad's face was as red as a tomato, not the embarrassed kinda face, the "You're dead" face.

"Imma gonna leave before I kill you," dad says, through gritted teeth, and slams the door on her way out. Mom looks at me, burning my eyes. "We have every right to look through the phone WE bought you, and as our kid, we CAN NOT leave you alone!" mom yells.

I roll my eyes. Can't I have my privacy? Mom comes close to me, and the next thing I know, I feel a hard smack on my left cheek. "Devices now! And you're grounded," she says, holding out her hand. Since I didn't want to get in anymore trouble, I hand over my electronics to her. She leaves the room, banging the door on the way out.

This was the first time she ever hit me, or yelled at me. I change into:

I cry myself to sleep, trying not to make any noise, so I don't make much attention anymore.

A/n: Leave ideas in the comments of Pm me