!NO!

Flora- They are my old parents

C- The ones that abused you

A- They might not recognize you

F- They might

C- I will be with you

RING!RING!RING!

A- Bye

We head to our first 4 classes which was pretty normal. Then at lunch, everyone crowded us. We were uncomfortable. But we took pics with everyone there and finally found Avani. (Charli kisses Avani)

F- Eww

A- Not like you never did it with Madi

Then a girl comes up to us.

?: Can I have a picture

A&C&F: Sure

We took a picture with her.

A- Why didn't you ask us when every else was?

C- Avani!

?: It's fine. You looked uncomfortable and so I wanted to wait until the crowd was gone. Looked like a mob.

C- Thanks. What's your name

?: Y/n( A/n:  Can someone give me a name? I don't come up with good ones. Oh no! I have to get a partner (life partner) who is good with picking names or my kids (if I have kids) will be named Kid 1, Kid 2 and so on.)

A: Cool. Aren't you going to post it for clout or something?

C- AVANI!

Charli smacks Avani

A- Oww!

Y- I might. But I want it as proof if someone doesn't believe that I met you

F- Well you don't need to do that, you can have my phone number

C- Flora! What if she leaks it?

F- She noticed that we were uncomfortable and waited, she seems chill.

 I added her to our group chat.

STILL IN SCHOOL🏫

Dunkin☕- Charli | ClownGirl🤡-  Avani | I_Am_Me😑- Flora | Y/n/n😃- Y/n

We finished until 7th period and 8th was with Mr. Morten.

F- Char, I can't do this

I run into the bathroom and sit in the stall. I hear foot steps.

?: Flora

F- Charli?

C- It's me

C- Don't worry, I'll be there

F- I don't want to see him

C- We have to, but I will be there for you. Please come out

I slowly peek out the stall and go out. Charli holds my hand and we walk through the hallways. We walk into the class and Mr. Morten was staring at me the whole time. Not exactly at me, jut at my chest.

Mr. Morten- Flora, stay after class

F- O-okay

C- It's fine. Run out and tell me if anything happens *Whispers to Flora*

After class I stay back and Mr. Morten comes to me. He bites his lips.

Mr.- Hello Flora. Long time, huh?

F- ...

Mr.- We will have some fun

F- NO!

He slaps you. He slaps hard. You keep quiet.

He unzips his pants and pulls them down. You know what's going to happen. You kick his kneecap and he falls. You grab your bookbag and run out. You run past everyone and turn of your location from our phone.  You run and run until you reach it. You reach a ...

A/n: What does she reach? Please give me names for Y/n! And feel free to message or comment any ideas.