Chavani Smut

CREDITS TO MY UNKNOWN FRIEND FOR THE SMUT

Charli's POV:

Me, Pixie, Addi, Flora, Chloe, and Avani are going on a beach trip! We asked Madi, but she said she was too busy. And this could be the best place to you know... since the doors are soundproof. Of course Avani wasn't going to just do it because I asked, I need to do a little bit of my magic.

We were all sitting the car ride and I was sitting next to Avani in the window seat. I slowly put my hand on her thigh and move it up slowly and when we get of I take my hand off and run into the hotel room. Avani glares at me when coming in.

"We are going to the beach!" Dixie says, coming in.

"Ok!" I say.

"Nope. Me and Charli have to talk about something," Avani says madly-ish.

"Ok, just us protection!" Dixie says, smirking.

"DIXIE!" I yell.

As soon as Dixie closes the door, Avani closes the curtains and walks towards me.

"A-avani?" I ask.

"You think you can just play with me like that?" she says, tracing her finger tips over my collarbone.

SMUT BY THE UNKNOWN

!!GP! AVANI!!

She pushes my back against the wall and smirks. She pulls me into a kiss and takes off my pants simultaneously. She pushes me onto the bed and takes of my shirt. Here I am, in my bra and panties. She takes of my bra and sucks harshly on my skin.

"Oh fuck!" I moan.

She puts her finger on my lip,  indicating for me to stop. She leaves hickeys down my stomach as I try to control my moans from leaving my throat. She plays with my nipples for some time before moving down.

She takes of her shirt and bra and kisses me once again. She takes of her pant and boxers and her 8 inches hit my stomach.

She takes of my panties and puts her tip in. She pushes it in as I arch back. She puts it all in and thrusts.

"Avan-ni fa-aster!" I moan, in pleasure.

She obey and goes faster until I reach my climax and she stops. She lays on top of me. Our chests touching and her dick against my stomach. She kisses me again and we both take a bath.

SMUT DONE

I change into Avani's hoodie and shorts and go downstairs. Since it was 8 pm, Addi ordered Taco Bell for everyone. We all watched T.V until 10 and went to bed.

A/N: Liv and Maddie is leaving Netflix soon, and that's legit the only thing I watch on Netflix. Every other thing I watched, I hate watching it again (except for Liv and Maddie). I literally cried when I figured it out. And Netflix is the only T.V source I have (other than YouTube!).