😍Madi😍

And a few minutes turn into a few hours. I still couldn't sleep, so I decided to go downstairs. There I saw Dixie. She was sitting there.

Y/n: Mom?

Dixie looks confused and turns around.

Dixie: Oh baby, what are you doing here.

*Dixie has tears of joy. You wipe the tears of Dixie's face.*

Y/n: I can't sleep.

Dixie: Are you sleepy?

Y/n: I don't- (Interrupted by a yawn)

Dixie: *Chuckles* Come on. I'll put you to sleep.

I lift my hands up.

Dixie: Y/n. You are 15!

I give her a pouty face.

Dixie: Fine. I swear your a mini Addison

Dixie lifts and carries me bridal style and I stuff my face into her neck. Dixie carries me upstairs to my bedroom and puts me on my bed.  She puts the cover on us and cuddles me. She quietly hummed a song while on her phone. She turned the brightness on her phone low so I could sleep. 

After a few minutes minutes I feel my self sink into Dixie and my eyelids get heavier.

----

Addison: Sweetie, wake up!

Y/n: Yes (Raspy voice)

Addison: A few of friends came, so come down

Y/n: Ok

I get dressed  into this:

I go down and bunch of people and I catches my eye

I go down and bunch of people and I catches my eye. Madi.  Madi Monroe.

Most of them I know.

Dixie: These are Madi , Olivia and Nessa(Age:16, 18, and 17)

Y/n: Hi

They wave back.

Dixie: THE GIRLS ARE GOING UP!

Dixie pulls me upstairs and the other girls too.

I can Madi also staring at me and biting her lip.

Dixie: Movie time.

Dixie: *Whispers to Y/n* You are drooling while looking at Madi

Y/n:*Whispers to Dixie* No

Dixie: Ok! Madi and Y/n will get snacks. Addison and me will get blankets and ya'll will pick a movie.

Y/n:*Whispers to Dixie* Really?!

Dixie: Off you go.

So me an Madi go to get snacks and she's staring at me.

Y/n: H-hi

Madi: Hi bbg

Y/n: Umm... What snacks shall we get?

Madi: Idk?

She pushes me against the wall and traces her finger down my jaw line. She looks at me and smashes her lips onto mine. At first I was confused and I start to kiss back. 

Charli: Guys!

We quickly pull apart.

We get snack and decided to watch a really scary movie. There were so much horror. I bury my head into Madi as she laughs. Her laugh is so mesmerizing. And before I knew it, the movie was done.

Dixie: Kay. Madi will share a room with Y/n. Neesa will share with Josh and Olivia will share a room with Kio. 

Madi carries me to my room and throws me on the bed. I start to pull up the blanket to me. Madi comes next to me and says "It's still not time to sleep yet" and traces her finger down my chest to my abs.

I gulp and say "What do you mean"

Madi: You'll see. Stay here.

She goes down and gets her bag. She pulls out a box and puts it on the bed.

Madi: The fun is about to start *smirk*