Baby

Thank You to @touryn for this idea

FLORA'S POV:

It's been a month I got kidnaped and now they are in jail. I am basically chillaxing on my bed right now.

"Flora, can you come here for a sec" I hear dad yell.

I slide of the bed and make my way to their room.

"Ya?" I ask.

"Me and mommy have been thinking and made a decision. We feel it is the perfect thing to add to our family," daddy say.

"Okay," I say unsure of what's going to happen.

"Well sweetheart, we are adopting a 1 month baby named Chloe," mommy says.

"WHAT!" I yell.

They are going to forget all bout me and focus on just the baby!

"Ya, e though we would tell you, we are going in a few hours," mom says.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ALL THIS TIME!" I yell.

"Don't yell," daddy says sternly.

"Whatever, but I am not coming," I say.

"Fine, you can stay with Charli" daddy says.

I run back to my room and sit there. I will not tell my parents I am jealous of a 1 month baby. Around 5 pm thy start driving. It's just me and Charli now.

"What do you want to do?" Charli asks.

"Movie?" I suggest.

We both watch YOUR CHOICE and chill. We decided to cook dinner and we cook pasta for the whole house. Once Dixie and Addison came back, they boys and the others came. Mom put the sleeping baby upstairs and we all ate. I didn't want to see that tiny monster, so I just went to bed.