👭OMG👭

THANK YOU TO @LilChelsy for another idea!

Dixie's POV:

Today is the day I have been waiting for. I've been planning it for months now. I'm going to take Addison to the movies, then to dinner and at the beach I'm going to ask her to marry me! I bought the WHOLE movie theater, so it's just us and our friends. Then just me and Addison will go to BOA which is her favorite restaurant. Then I'll take her to the beach close by and ask her there. While we are eating at BOA, Charli, Avani and Flora are going to set up and I somehow rented the beach, so no one can come. I love this girl.

A- Hey babe

D- Hi cutie

I kiss Addi on the cheek and change into some clothes (Yes! "It" happened yesterday night. Like maybe 3 rounds!)

I wear: 

I go to wake up Flora while Addi showers

D- Flora?

Flora groans and buries her self into the blankets.

D-  Flora? Time to get up! It's almost 11 am

F- That's too early

I chuckle and pull of the covers.

F- Mom!

D- If you don't go get ready, I'll have to help you

F- What does that mean?

D- Don't play dumb. I am going to do it you don't get up(Playfully)

F- NO!

She runs into he bathroom and locks he door. I laugh to my self and go into our room again.

Addi comes out wearing:

A- Did you wake up Flora?

D- Yep

A- How! I never am able to get her up

D- I have my ways

A- What are they?

D- I can't tell or they'll not be my ways anymore

A- They can be our way! Please. I have trouble waking her up when you are not here.

D- Fine. Tel her that you'll "help" her if she doesn't get up.

Addi slightly chuckles. 

A- Oh!

Around 5 pm we all drove to the movies and watched YOU PICK A MOVIE. We got popcorn and candy. Then me and Addi went to BOA and each ordered a steak and PICK A SIDE THING.  After we ate it was around 8 pm. I took Addi to a beach and had a romantic set up.

A- This is beautiful

D- Not more than you

This is my chance. It's now or never.

D- Addison Rae Easterling, BLA BLA BLA ... Will you make me the happiest woman alive and marry me?

A- OMG! YES!!

She runs over and jumps on to me. I put the ring on her and we run into the beach. After we got tired of playing I drove us home to see Addi asleep in the car. I carry her up and change her into Pj's and tuck her in. Then I change into me Pj's and sleep next to her.  Before I fall asleep, I found something on Tiktok Room. I can't be next to her right now. I change into comfy clothes and drive to a random hotel and stay there.