Adopted

I see... Bracer Morten (Read School and !NO! again if you don't know who this is).

"WHAT THE HECK!" I say.

"Don't yell, let's go!" she says.

"What! Where?" I ask.

She puts a cloth over my mouth and I start to faint. I wake up in a van, tied up. My feet are tied to the back of the seat and my hands are tied. 

"Where am I?" I ask.

"You are coming back with us!" she says laughing.

"You call me dad and her mom," Brass says.

"NO WAY! YOU ARE NOT MY PARENTS!" I yell.

Bracer chokes me and says "DON'T YELL AT US AND YOU DO WHAT WE SAY. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?"

"Ye-es ma'am" I say.

She let's go of me and rummaged through her bag. She gave me emerald contact lenses and changed my look a lot (plastic surgery), and now I look like (Sahu did not want this chapter, but I tied her hands up and typed this. Haha!):

 Haha!):

They legit changed me. I couldn't recognize myself. They treated me like an indentured servant, just FUCK my life. 

A/n: Tjis is Sahu I wnted to maje her fibd Dixoe but (Sorry to Sahu, I tied her tighter. Lol)Back to the story:

I wake up in my room, well attic space:

"I SAID I WANT BREAKFAST NOW!" dad yells

"I-i'm coming" I say holding the scrambled egg pan in my hand.

I make my way over and put some on mom's and dad's plate.

"WHATEVER, our freinds are coming, go buy some weed. NOW!" dad says.

"Ye-es sir" I say, and quickly run out.

I go to the store and buy 4 packs of weed and on my way I see Addison. She looks like she's crying. I would love to go with her, but they have a tracking device on my leg. 

"Hey, why are you crying" I ask.

"My daughter disappeared, and my wife died and Charli, who is my wife's sister, attempted suicide," she says.

"I-i am so sorry, hope things will get better," I say.

I really wish I could hug her and say "It's me mom". But we all would die then.

I go home and I see my drunk dad with his friends.

"I bought it" I say to him.

"HeRe" he slurs.

I give him the weed nd he kicks me in the stomach and tells me to go to my room. Mom is there.

"You are late and I'll take care of you," she says.

I brace my self for what comes next.

She punches me in he jaw and stomach, I slide to the ground. She repeatedly kicks me and leaves. Her I am, with a busted lip, bleeding stomach and a bleeding jaw.

Dad comes in. 

"We are going somewhere. Cover up those bruises and let go," he says and leaves.

I cover up my bruises using make-up and dress into:

It's a FINAL ADOPTION CENTER!!!

"What?" I ask.

"You say we are good parents," dad says choking me.

"Okay," I say.

Once I am officially adopted, they throw me back into my cell and lock the door. 

GREAT! JUST GREAT!