⚠️FULLY SMUT⚠️

Madi: The fun is about to start

I gulp and say "I'm sleepy"

Madi: Shush and let me do the work

I get up and try to go out but she grabs me by the hair and pins me to the wall. 

Madi: You were being a really bad girl trying to escape.

She locks the door nd pounces right back on to you.

Madi: Jump

Istand there and try to get out of her grip. She grabs your face and says "jump" louder. I don't obey and you try to get out of her grasp.

Madi: I said jump!(yells)

I quickly jump onto her and lock my legs to her waist and your hands around her neck.

Madi: Good girl

She pushes me to the bed and harshly but passionately kisses me.

She takes of your shirt and bra and stares at me. She starts my massaging both boobs giving each equal time. She attacks my chest with hickeys and says "No neck cause no one should know". You nod your head.

She hovers down to my pants and pulls them down leaving you with only panties. She gets up and grabs the box. She takes out pink fluffy handcuffs and handcuffs me to the headboard.

Madi: Now, we have rules, and also, I am not like this normally, only during sex baby.

1. No touching me, which you can't really do right now

2. No moaning until I let you

3. No cumming until I say so

4. Punishments will be given

She pulls my panties off and makes a pile with my clothes. She kisses me before going down. She kisses my left and right inner thigh and looks at me.

Y/n: Just fuck me

Madi: Like that's your decision. Beg.

Y/n: Please fuck me. Please?

Madi: I s this your first time?

Y/n: No

Madi:  Good

She takes her time licking my folds while I try to hold in my moans. She starts sucking on my clit making me moan. She comes up.

Madi: Bad girl

Y/n: Sorry

Madi: You will get a punishment. But be a good girl and don't do that again.

Y/n: O-okay

She goes down and licks you in an 8 shape. You buck your hips and start to feel a moan. You need to cum.

Madi: I will give you the privilege to moan slightly 

You moan slightly, trying to control yourself. 

Y/n: I n-need to c-cum

Madi: Hold it

I try my best to hold it, but you couldn't. You cum and she looks at you and shakes her head.

She inserts a vibrato into you and puts it at max. 

Madi: If you dare to cum

I hold it in your best. Tears swell up my eyes and that's enough for her.

Madi: Cum for me

I cum while slowly screaming her name. She takes out the vibrator and we both bathe and change into P.J's.

Y/n: Cuddles?

Madi puts her body against yours and you fall asleep.