Normal Family Day... I Thought

"What should we all do first?" dad asks, when we all come downstairs. "Bwekfast!" Chloe yells. "I-hop?" mom suggests. "Everyone okay with I-hop?" dad asks. None of us say anything. "Otay twen, let go!" Chloe yells, grabbing my hand.

We all get into the car and dad drives to I-hop. We all order our food.

Me:

Chloe:

Mom:

Dad:

After we all finish eating, we go to Starbucks and order a drink. I order a Frappuccino, mom and dad order Coffer and Chloe gets Hot Chocolate (well Warm Chocolate basically). We decide to go to Aunt Charli's house and play for some time.

* Avani and Carli have 2 kids -> Austin: 13 and Charlotte: 9 (Both adopted)*

Once we went in, me and Austin went into this room and chilled. We mostly watched T.V until Aunt Charli called us for lunch. We went downstairs and ate sandwiches with the rest of the people.

"Guys, we are all going to go to the amusement park," mom announces. "Yay!" Charlotte and Chloe yell. I mean it's fine, but I would rather hang out with Austin. "Okay. Get in the car," Aunt Vani says. Charlotte, Chloe, and Aunt Charli run into the car.

"Wait, I meant the kids," Aunt Vani says. "Too late, she's gone," dad says. The rest of us get in the car and Aunt Vani drives. Aunt Vani and dad sit in the front, Aunt Charli, mom, Charlotte and Chloe (2 kids sitting on their mom's lap) sit in the 2nd row, and me and Austin sit in the back.

Ma and Austin are allowed to go by ourselves, and we will meet the parents at 8. "Wanna go on that ride?" Austin asks, pointing to a large ride. "Umm... no," I answer. "Okay, I'll go on it, and meet you here in 30 minutes?" he asks.

I nod my head, and head the opposite way. "Wait babygirl, we have to have some fun," I hear someone say, touching my shoulder. "No, get away from me," I say sternly. The blond haired by closes my mouth and goes to some place I can't see.

He takes of the blindfold and looks at me. "Now let's make it easy for daddy, okay?" he asks. I look at him in disgust. "How about now?" he asks, pointing a gun to my head. "Yes d-daddy," I say, in fear.