😰Break😰

THANKS TO LilChelsy

DIXIE'S POV:

"I think we should take a break. There are so many things going on, and I'm not sure we can handle it together." Addi says while walking down the stairs with 3 suitcases.

"N-no. It can work. D-don't go!" I say.

"I think it's better that we take a break," and with that she went out.

I ran back up into my room and lock the door. I slid down the wall and start to cry.

FLORA'S POV:

It's been 3 day's dad has came out of her room. I start to get really worried. I knock on her door to hear "Go AwAy". 

Daddy's drunk. She barely drinks with out Addison. She always drinks way too mu- Ohno! I bang the door until she opens it. I see the room trashed.

"I have to tell mom. This can't be happening!" I yell.

"If you tell her, I will umm... kill myself. Yes, I will kill myself!" she says.

She pushes me out the room and locks it again. 

DIXIE'S POV: (SELF HARMING)

It's been 3 weeks she left. 

What's the point of living. I can't stay. No one wants me. I should die. I get the razor and cut my arms opening old cuts and making new ones. I stumble back and grab another bottle of beer. I chug down half bottle and fall down. I decided to post on Instagram.

@DixieDamelio

Bitch is a life! No! No! Life is a bitch

Bitch is a life! No! No! Life is a bitch. You're a bitch.

Comments:

Are you ok: NO

What's wrong: Everything

CharliDamelio- Come out: Na

FloraDamelio-Please come: Shut up

AddisonRaeDamelio: Hey, you ok?*Creator deleted the comment*

Did you see she deleted Addison's comment?: Yes, I did

What happened: MYOB

--->Reply: CharliDamelio: Sorry about Dixie, she's in a "mood" again

---> Reply: SHUT THE FUCK UP CHARLI

*CREATOR DISABLES COMMENTS*

FUCK THIS WORLD! Fuck the Addison gone world. 

It would be better with out me. I am on the 4rth floor and the road is ahead. I stumble to the balcony. I hear knocking on the door but I ignore it. I climb on to the railing and stand on it. I loose my balance and fall back onto the floor of the balcony. There is blood gushing out of my head. But I don't care. I stand back up until some thing pulls me.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. LET ME DIE YOU ASSHOLE" I yell.

But the arms didn't let me. I passed out and when I woke up, I was tied tightly to a chair with a note that said "I will be back soon. Your welcome." I try to get out but it's metal handcuffs, how am I suppose to get out and die now!

I hear the door creak open and 2 people are talking outside.

"We have to tell Addison"

"We can't or Dixie will find a way to kill herself"

"Ya but-"

"We just have to take care of her"

"Ok"

They walk in and I see them.

"FUCK YOU" I yell at both of them.

"Calm down" says...

"Chill dude" says...