𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬

good·bye | /ɡo͝odˈbī/ | noun

exclamation

ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴘʀᴇss ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪsʜᴇs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ || ᴀɴ ɪɴsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ sᴀʏɪɴɢ "ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ"; ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ.

𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨 · 𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚

This part will be dedicated to tokyomoons

It was already late, yet, Niccolo was still up and cooking something in the kitchen. "You're still up?" Sasha's father, Artur, came into the kitchen. "You know you should get some rest, it's already late."

"Yes, yes I know, I just wanted to make a quick meal before I go off to bed." Niccolo smiled while Artur hummed in response. "I'll be off to bed now, good night, Niccolo."

➽───────────────❥

Ever since the war has ended, Niccolo ended up living with Sasha's family since he really had nowhere to go. Staying with them made him feel closer to her, and, he also did enjoy cooking for her family since they too, also enjoyed his cooking.

Whenever Sasha's family would eat, whether it was breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Niccolo would never sit with them. Artur or the kids would offer him to sit with them but he'd always insist. Somehow, he always preferred to eat alone, for some reason.

Niccolo finally added the final ingredient in what he was cooking. A simple tomato-based pasta. "I hope you'll like this." Niccolo said to himself while letting out a heavy sigh. "I always make too much." He put down two plates, one in front of his chair and one across the table. He placed the pasta on each plate, then pulled out the chair and sat on it.

"I hope you like it, Sasha." He mumbled as he messily twirled the pasta on his fork.

"This is tasty!"

Someone suddenly spoke up. Niccolo looked up to see the girl he's longed for happily eating the pasta he cooked. "What is this?" Sasha asked with sparkles in her eyes. "I-It's a tomato-based pasta." he mumbled.

"Why're you sad Nicco?" Sasha asked with an innocent smile on her face. Niccolo just stared at her, "N-Nothing, it's just that, you're here."

Sasha finished the pasta on her plate, stood up, and walked towards Niccolo, "I'm always here, you just can't see me." She smiled. "I just miss you. I know you can't come back...I just wish that you were here. Things would be better if you were here."

"All - I mean, most of the people who've passed on would wish they were still here. I wish I were still here, but, I'm not. You have to accept that soon." Sasha smiled at him and hugged him, he hugged her back and held her tight like it was his last time because, it was his last time.