𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"I'll wrap that around you as many times as you want...Now and forever"

Now and forever"

[ unknown POV ]

It sounded muffled, a muffled voice of a girl. A young girl?

No, she sounds like a teenager. Maybe around 15? Who is she talking to? What is she saying?

"Wake up."

"Wake up."

Why? Who needs to wake up? Am I sleeping? Who am I?

[ end of unknown POV ]

➽───────────────❥

"Hey, wake up, Eren." Mikasa gently shook him, causing him to abruptly wake up. "I'm up, I'm up." Eren said and groaned. He sat up and looked around the room he was in. "Come on Eren, move faster or we'll be late for school."

Tears slowly fell on Eren's cheeks, but, he didn't know why. Where was he? What happened. "Eren, why are you crying?" She walked back to Eren's bedside. He touched his cheek and he felt tears. Why was he crying?

"Whatever it is, just prepare. We don't want to be late for school, right?" Mikasa asked while walking towards the door of Eren's room. He just hummed in response and was left alone. He rose from his bed and walked towards his closet to get dressed.

"Her hair, it's short? I remember it was long but, from where?" He said while getting the hanger with his school uniform on it.

"Was all of that just a dream?"

➽───────────────❥

TO BE CONTINUED...

a/n

ouu confusion, okay goodbye please read the next "chapter" haha thanks ily all~