𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Part 2 of chapter 4, enjoy!!

Gabi stood up and helped Falco up and approached him, "Levi, are you alright? Why are you crying?" Gabi asked while trying to wipe Levi's tears using her thumb

"Yes, yes I'm finally at ease."

Levi looked up at the sky and saw an airplane fly by, next to it was a bird. "Thanks for watching over us." He whispered to himself.

➽───────────────❥

Connie and Jean were at the somewhat deep area of the beach, they were messing and playing around like little kids, splashing water at each other and pushing one another in attempts to drown each other.

Jean splashed a shit ton of water towards Connie, the saltwater stung his eyes causing him to close them and rub them to ease the pain. "What the heck Jean! That's cruel!" Connie shouted, still rubbing his eyes. "Then what do you call you aggressively splashing water at me?!" He shouted in return, trying to hold his laugh. Connie finally stopped rubbing his eyes and slowly opened them. Suddenly he saw a human-like figure standing at least three feet away from Jean.

"Oi, what are you looking at?" Jean questioned as he noticed his best friend staring out in the ocean. "I think I saw something - no, someone." He rubbed his eyes once more to see the "figure" disappear. "Psh, don't mind it, Connie," Jean said, swimming next to him, putting his arm over his shoulder, "that's probably Sasha messing around with us." He winked and the next thing they knew, Sasha was standing in front of them, accompanied by someone.

That someone was Marco Bodt. "You never really got to say goodbye." Sasha quietly spoke while displaying a somewhat sorrowful smile. Jean stood there in shock. It was really him. It was really him. "Don't be sad." Marco smiled while approaching Jean, placing his hand on his shoulder, "You fought well, we're all glad." Jean couldn't help it, he wanted to cry. A tear suddenly rolled down on his cheek, "This is goodbye, Jean, Connie." Jean and Connie's eyes widen. "Do you really have to go?" Jean asked while attempting to approach Marco and Sasha, "I have too, we have too. Staying here is pointless. We have to move on. You have to move on." Marco said as he took Sasha's hand and smiled, "Goodbye." As waves collided with each other, both Sasha and Marco vanished, leaving Jean and Connie devastated and shocked.

Levi watched everything from afar, "This is everyone's official farewell..."

➽───────────────❥

Mikasa and Armin were together. They were somewhere deep in the beach where the water reached their waists. Armin was busy happily diving into the blue waters to find seashells for a certain someone. Mikasa was happily watching him. She was enjoying the coldness of the water and the breeze of the wind mixed with the smell of saltwater. Armin rose from the water, dramatically shaking off the water of his hair. "It's so hard to find shells here." Armin pouted as he handed Mikasa the shells he found. "I'll look around one more. If I can't find any, we're moving." Armin said as he took a deep breath and dive into the water again.

Eren watched them from afar, the smile on both Armin and Mikasa's faces. He walked closer to them. So close he was already standing beside Mikasa. He saw the sparkles in her eyes, the beauty of the ocean made Mikasa look even prettier. The tints of blue here and there. He wished he could hold her, he wished he could hug her. But whether he liked it or not, he couldn't.

A gust of wind passed by, causing some of the strands of Mikasa's hair to fall from its ponytail. He moved closer to her, tucking the fallen hair behind her ear.

Mikasa felt shivers down her spine as she felt a presence next to her, she turned around to see...Eren Yeager. He looked just as surprised as her. He pulled his hand away and looked at her in awe. "Can you see me?" He asked. Mikasa's eyes sparkled, tears started to form in her eyes, "Yes."

Armin suddenly rose from the water, shaking the water off his hair, "Hey Mikasa who's standing next to y-" Armin froze, fixating his eyes on him. Mikasa rubbed her eyes using her free hand to check if she was seeing what she was seeing. Armin went back into the water then rose to still see Eren. "Eren, is that really you?" Armin's eyes sparkled, almost on the verge of tearing up. He smiled and nodded at him.

"Oi! What's going on there?" Connie shouted while both he and Jean were swimming towards them. They were as surprised as them, it really was Eren Yeager. "What are you doing here, Eren?" Mikasa asked, trying to hold the tears. She gripped on her scarf and he noticed. "I honestly don't know why I am here. I'm not supposed to be here, but, here am I." He awkwardly chuckled while scratching the back of his neck. Mikasa couldn't hold the urge to touch him, hold him. She cleared her throat to get everyone's attention. Armin nodded as an acknowledgement to Mikasa's signal. He dived down to the water and grabbed Connie and Jean by the ankle and dragged them somewhere else.

Mikasa stooped her head, looking at the crystal blue ocean, tears silently streaming down on her cheeks, fists clenched. She turned around, facing Eren before throwing herself onto him, engulfing him into a deep hug. Eren stood there in shock, wondering if he should hug her back or not. He smiled and hugged her back, placing his arms around her waist and resting his head at the crook of her neck. "I'm sorry Mikasa." Eren buried himself deeper in the hug, Mikasa gripped on him tighter like it was the last moment she was going to hold him,

"I really miss you Eren...please come back."

a/n

a/n

motivation left the chat :'> anyways, i thought this chapter will be a bit long till i reread my plan and saw that chapter 6 will be the continuation of this beach arc (?). anyways, don't expect a new chapter tomorrow, might update this book next week already because i have a ton of things to do. thanks for reading and don't forget to vote!