𝐨𝐧𝐞

"Let's go in the garden, you'll find something waiting"

It was quiet. Mikasa was alone in the house, preparing to leave. Levi, Gabi, and Falco went out, probably to take a stroll. Mikasa tiredly tied her hair, leaving her bangs free, fixing her blouse, and putting on a long-sleeved blouse over it.

She finally got her scarf. She let out a heavy sigh and put it on. She walked by the door, remembering the news that was brought to her today, "Armin and the others will be arriving today." This made Mikasa smile. She was stuck in this "isolation-like" state that she couldn't leave. Even with Levi, Falco, and Gabi around, she couldn't help but feel alone. She missed him and the three understood.

Mikasa closed the door, making sure she locked it well. She walked along the streets, looking at people who had smiles on their faces, some of them were holding hands, laughing, and others were doing happy things like sitting by the street and telling stories. Mikasa wanted that, she wanted to hold someone's hand, she wanted someone to walk with her. But with what happened, she knew that she'll never get to hold his hand or to walk by his side like in the old times.

Mikasa kept walking, ignoring the sounds of laughing and the vibes of joy. She knew that she couldn't "feel" this type of joy since Eren Yeager was gone. She kept walking, walking towards to

the tree on that hill, his favorite place...

a/n

yeah chapter 1 was actually meant to be short but I kinda forgot about it. anyways, thanks for reading, and stay tuned for chapter 2!!