𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Ever so slightly, daily and nightly, in little ways, when everything stays."

"I've been watching over you

"I've been watching over you."

She remembered Eren's words. She turned back to the ocean, looking into the distance, admiring once more the majestic blue waters and all the mysteries it held. She looked up at the sky to see it clear as the blue waters and to see white fluffy clouds. Suddenly, a bird flew by, sending shivers down Mikasa's spine.

She knew what it was, she knew who it was. Eren Yeager was truly watching over her.

➽───────────────❥

- time skip, nighttime -

It was finally nighttime, the time at the beach was fun and was relaxing. Everyone was probably fast asleep except Jean. He was busy overthinking about the bizarre events that happened on the beach. Marco and Eren.

Jean heard a knock on the door, "Jean are you still awake?" An old woman asked. It was Jean's mother. "I'm about to sleep. Good night." Jean let out a heavy sigh and fixed his long locks. "Alright, good night Jean boy." Jean's mom greeted him and slowly walked away from his door. A smile slowly crept upon his face as he slowly laid himself on his bed.

Jean eventually drifted off to sleep.

➽───────────────❥

He woke up to be greeted by some mysterious bright, white light. He covered his eyes with his arm. "Where am I?" He sat up to see a silhouette approaching him. He studied his surroundings more, he was in this plain white room. Jean squinted his eyes so that he could see who the silhouette belonged to or who it was. The closer it approached him, the better he could see. It was the one and only, Eren Yeager.

Eren was suddenly in front of Jean. He let out a smile at Jean, then, the scenery suddenly changed.

Jean found himself sitting under a tree. He assumed that they were in Eren's favorite place. Jean turned his head to see Eren also sitting beside him, enjoying the breeze of the cool wind.

"Jean." Eren finally spoke up sternly, breaking the awkward tension between them. This sent shivers down Jean's spine. He just hummed in response.

"I trust you," He paused, "take care of Mikasa for me." Jean looked at him with shock and disbelief clearly painted in his eyes. "The fuck what?! Why are you telling me this?! Why not tell this to Armin or Levi or something!" Jean stood up from his spot, fists clenched. "There's no need to raise voices, Jean Boy." Eren smirked, causing Jean to growl at him. "It's just a favor."

"A favor for what?" He cut him off. Eren remained silent for a while. "It's just a favor I want to ask from you before I...go."

"What do you mean 'Before you go'?! Why are you leaving Mikasa to me?"