"Where do you want my mouth, sweetheart?" | Genderfluid Reader

Start from the beginning

"Your mouth." he admitted, blush colouring his cheeks. Your boyfriend always became shy in this mindset. Getting him to vocalise his needs always took a little coaxing.

"Where do you want my mouth, sweetheart?"

His cheeks were now beetroot red, as he stammered out a reply. You didn't want to push him mentally too much, so as soon as you gleaned some idea of what he wanted, you were quick to smile reassuringly at the love of your life and place a gentle kiss to his temple. "Of course, my love. Anything for you." pulling away slightly, you pushed away a rogue lock of hair that had fallen out of place. "Do you want to lie back, baby and let (your rare nickname) take care of you?"

He nodded eagerly and allowed you to help him move further up the bed to lie back down upon the pillows. You had found that keeping some form of body contact kept his anxiety at bay. Unlike you, who was still able to utilise coping mechanisms in your subspace, your boyfriend usually lost the ability to fully rationalise any of your absences and ended up having an anxiety attack.

Once he was comfortable, you made quick work of removing his sweatpants and underwear, feeling his member from their clothed confines. "Top on or off, darling?"

"On." he quickly said, hands bunching the material of his t-shirt near his stomach, obviously feeling body conscious. You made a mental note to address that later in your session. He had such a beautiful figure. It hurt you to see his feeling any sort of negativity towards it. For now, you would indulge him and return your focus to the task at hand.

"Alright, baby. What ever you want, okay?" you gave him a chaste kiss to the lips before moving further down his body, making sure to keep your fingers trailing across the expanse of his form, before your hands came to rest either side of his hips.

Getting yourself into position, you kissed his hipbones in turn, enjoying seeing his squirm slightly at the contact. "Still want my mouth?"

He nodded, heavily hooded eyes watching you intently, lips caught between his teeth in anticipation.

Taking his member in your hands, you gave a tentative lick to the vein that ran underside, moving from base to tip. His breathy gasps filled the air, as he twitched in your palm. "Words, baby." you reminded him, waiting for a response before you continued any further.

"Yes, (your rare nickname). I need...I need your mouth."

"You need my mouth on your pretty d*ck?" you asked teasingly, placing a kiss to the tip.

A low groan caught in his throat, as he tried to keep his hips still. "Yes, yes!"

You rewarded his reply by taking him fully in your mouth, hollowing your cheeks as your head bobbed up and down, trying to take in as much of the length as you could manage.

"F-fuck." you heard him curse. Glancing up at him, you found him completely enraptured by the sight of you sucking him off. He wi=hined and threw his head back against the pillows, hands curling into fists, as they balled up the duvet material. Still he kept some modicum of restraint by stilling his hips, when he so desperately wanted to push up into your mouth.

Releasing him with a slight pop, you took a moment to catch your breath and check in with your lover's mental state.

His eyes were screwed tight as his chest rose up and down with quickened pants. He looked both blissed out and stressed. The former emotion you could understand but you didn't like to see him so tense. This time together was for him to relax and let you take care of him. How could you do that if he was holding back?

"Sweetheart," you massaged his thigh, gaining his attention. "my love, what's wrong?"

He shook his head, looking away from you, tears gathering in his eyes. Noticing his unease, you were quick to move yourself from inbetween his thighs and to lie down beside him.

Carefully, you turned his face to look at you, brushing away any rogue tears that marred his lovely features. "Oh, darling. What's got my pretty boy all upset?"

His expression was so sad, you hadn't seen him like this for a long time. It must have truly been a really bad day for him to be reacting this way.

"I'm sorry-" he started to apologise but you knew you needed to stop his spiral before it became out of control and engulfed him fully.

"You don't need to apologise for anything, okay? You have done nothing wrong." you traced patterns on his chest, trying to occupy his mind elsewhere, while you soothed him. "What's brought this on, hm? Did you want something else?"

He shook his head, his hand entwining with yours to still your gentle touches to his chest. "No, I liked that."

"Talk to me then, sweetheart. Tell me what's wrong, so I can make it better. DO you want (your rare nickname) to make it all better?"

He nooded again.

"I'm listening, my love. You have my undivided attention. I'm all yours."

Your lover's gaze dropped yours as he looked elsewhere, cheeks heating up once more. He murmured something unintelligible, which you failed to understand.

"Baby, I'm going to need you to talk a little louder for me." you confessed, your own worrying growing, as you desperately wanted to take care of him, just like he had done for you on so many occasions.

Finally looking at you once more, he mustered up the courage to say. "I...I want to-"

****

A/N: I think I'll leave this chapter here now. Myplan is to explore the genderfluidity and relationship dynamic more in the next installment. If you want me to continue with this particular imagine, let me know. If there is anything specific you'd like to see in the update, feel free to post some suggestions. While I'm not currently taking requests, it does help to know what kind of content readers would like to see in the future updates.