[38] ✽ Save Me ✽

Start from the beginning

He didn't seem to expect the move and stumbled back, clearly surprised. You turned and tried to pull the metal drawer with all your might but it was hardly budging.

"You really think you can attack me with that?"

No, you only wanted to throw the box at him and maybe hit him. However, your main goal was to drop this metal so that it could make some noise and create more ruckus.

Yeonwoo took slow steps in a taunting manner and you grunted, pulling out the box. His eyes widened as he tried to run towards you but you successfully threw it in the distance between the two of you.

"Yuna. Stop this right now."

You ignored his words, your body crying for rest but you took a moment to see that you could escape if you made a quick run to the door.

Without any second thoughts, you dashed the door. Rapid footsteps followed suit and you knew Yeonwoo was already nearing you.

The doorknob on your hands gave you a cold sensation and you twisted it, hoping to escape this lunatic but horror plastered on your face as you realised something.

No no no.

It was locked.

No matter how hard you tried you could not open it. Looking back, Yeonwoo was holding out a key in a mocking manner with a sadistic smile on his face.

"Looking for this?"

You had no more hope now. You knew that once this storage room was locked it could be opened only from outside or with a key which Yeonwoo had.

Your legs were crying to give out but you could not stop before trying to steal the key. Once again, you ran towards him without any second thoughts and since he had already expected your actions, he tackled you down easily.

"Ugh, leave me-"

You grunted, trying to remove his hands from your body. He strangled your arms before pushing you on the cold floor. Now he was hovering above you and your tired body was pinned by him.

"Are you tired already? Where is that feisty attitude now huh?"

Yeonwoo took out a small piece of cloth and dabbed it over your nose and mouth. You already knew what it was, a drug. Despite your tries not to sniff it, you couldn't keep in your breathing and slowly inhaled the intoxicating scent.

You could barely keep your eyes open or could talk anymore because you had no more hope or energy left. Even your conscience was beginning to start disappearing and you only closed your eyes.

Is this how I end up?

Footsteps. Banging. Thrashing. Screaming. There were so many noises around you but you couldn't make out anything clearly because the world was fading away for you.

"W-wha..t-"

You trailed off, trying to open your eyes with much difficulty. At first, the scene was too chaotic but then you realised that Yeonwoo was struggling against someone who was pulling him back.

He was taken away from your vision and you glanced around, trying to make out what was happening to you but it was blurry because the chloroform was taking effect on your body.

"Yuna, Kim Yuna!"

Someone shouted your name and you felt your body being pulled up into a warm embrace. Who was it?

"J-Jungkook?" You asked out the first name which came to your mind.

"Yuna, keep your eyes open. Someone call the police!"

Squinting your eyes you could still not see anything clearly but somehow you knew it was your boss. The panic inside your body began to settle and you felt yourself safe now.

At least you won't die today.

Everything began to slowly fade away and it was hard to say awake. Some were screaming, some were talking quickly whilst he was still calling your name.

But you closed your eyes, slowing giving in to the darkness and the last thing you remember was being pulled into a tight and warm embrace.

It was the first time you felt safer in the darkness rather than the light.

A/N: How do you think of this chapter? Please do tell me your thoughts! :)