Squidward Sucks and So Do You

Start from the beginning

"Hey, honey! So...how was school?" Father greeted innocently as I stared at him with disbelief. I slowly walked through the sparking portal, trying to analyze everything about it. It disappeared immediately after I walked through it safely, much to my disappointment.

"What the hell is going on?" I exclaimed in... bamboozlement. Yeah, bamboozlement. That is the word to describe my emotions.

"So...here's the thing. I need you to call Cap and ask where Vision is." I blinked.

"Are you serious right now? You pulled me out of school...because you are too much of a baby to face your former colleague?"

"Yeah, basically," Bruce replied looking unimpressed by my father as he gave Bruce a look. I looked over at him. "Hey, Hails. You've grown. New body?"

"Hey Banner. No, new skin actually, much more squishy," I greeted casually.

"And we need you to do that quickly too," one of the unknown men said, who was decorated in an over-the-top red cape and goatee. I analyzed his face. Dr. Stephen Strange, a well-known neurosurgeon who was in a horrible accident a while back. I looked down at his hands, ones that were completely fine now. Explains the weird magic at play and 'the magic wizard' text.

"Stephen Strange," I nodded in a greeting at him in a response to his lack of manners to a guest at his...house? He looked at me with a hint of surprise. I scanned through his entire work in mere milliseconds. Impressive, I admit. A bit of an ego but I am not one to judge.

"Why do you guys need Vision?" I questioned, confused seeing as how father did not really care before that he ran off. I knew it was with Wanda but he was unaware of that tiny fact.

"Remember the stone you helped install into him?" Father asked making Dr. Strange snap his head back to me.

"You mean, the mind stone? Shit, I knew that was going to bite us in the ass but I did not think it would happen this soon," I admitted surprised. Obviously, I knew the dangers of placing an infinity stone inside a being but Ultron refused to listen to me. Absolute dumbass.

"You built him?" Dr. Strange questioned, clearly not expecting a 16-year-old to be the mastermind behind an advanced synthzoid.

"You do not have to act that surprised," I commented looking Mr. Magic Man up and down. "And not by choice since I was kidnapped by my...brother, I guess? In my defense, I told him I could just make Vision like me and make him electric but Ultron had a hissy fit." I defended, lifting my hands halfway in defeat. Dr. Strange stared at me, probably imagining what a powerful cyborg having a 'hissy fit' looked like. The other unknown man mouthed "'like you?'" to himself with furrowed eyebrows. I rolled my eyes, pulling my phone out from my pocket as I could only text in my mind, not call.

"I am sorry but have either of you been kidnapped by your cyborg brother your god complex-ridden father created and had been forced to create your Synthezoid brother/son?" I interrogated, only using one breath glaring at them with my phone in hand. "No? Then shut up." I started typing in Cap's number resentfully, glaring at the screen as I typed but stopped. I snapped my head up, hearing a rumble from a few hundred feet away with a slight hum following it.

"Say, Doc, you wouldn't happen to be moving your hair, would you?" Father asked, directed at Dr. Strange and his moving lock of hair.