Chapter 26: Taking Things Easy

Start from the beginning

"Ooh, Zander, baby," Brianna screamed out. She dug her hands into my hair, pulling my face closer, while she thrust her hips forward to meet the rhythm of me sucking on her clitoris. 

"Pleas... Please, Zander." 

"What do you want me to do to you, baby?" I asked after placing her legs over my shoulder.

"Make me cum," She mumbled in a trembling voice.

"Oh, I am, baby," I responded as she locked her legs together around my head. She clawed at the corner of the countertop while her head swayed from side to side against the mirror.

"Dammit, Zander," Brianna shouted at the same time her body began to convulse.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked after wrapping my arms around her thighs.

"Stop! I can't take anymore," She pleaded as she struggled to get away from me.

"But you've been begging for this ever since we made it back home, babe." I taunt her while continuing my assault on her body.

"That was because I forgot how great you are at lovemaking." She screamed while trying to push my head backward.

"Oh, you haven't seen anything yet," I replied, then began to slowly swirl my tongue around her clitoris and finger fucking her. The more she tried to get away from me, the more pressure I applied to her clitoris and the faster I pumped my finger into her. She began to pant hard, and her whole body shook violently. 

"I'm going to get you back for this." She says, breathing hard as her arms fall limply by her side.

"And ill be ready to accept my punishment." I cockily replied before brushing my teeth.

"If you're so certain that you'll be able to take your punishment like a man, then why are you backing away from me Mr. Wong?" She asked after pulling herself together.

"I'm not running away from you because I'm scared if that's what you're thinking, Brianna." 

"Then why are you running from me?" She asked.

"Because we are suppose to be having breakfast with my friends at Poco's this morning. If I don't put a hold on our love session, we won't be leaving this apartment today." I answered, then walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

The doorbell rang just as I walked out of the bedroom. I hurriedly fixed my clothes before opening the door to let my friends in.

"Damn, bro, what took you so long to answer the door?" Lucas asked as he peered around me.

"And hello to you too, Lucas," I sarcastically responded. He just ignored me and walked straight into the living room.

"Where's Brie?" Winwin asked as he followed me into the kitchen.

"She'll be out soon," I replied with my back to him.

"Ten, did you rush her into doing something that her body isn't ready for yet?" 

"Does it look like I would do something like that to the woman I love, Winwin?" I was a bit offended that he even thought that I would do that to Brianna.

"I know that you wouldn't do it on purpose, but I also know how you feel about her. What I'm trying to say is that if Brie thought that she was ready and pleaded with you to give in to her demands, you would do anything to please her," Winwin explained.