𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

Start from the beginning

"Y/n, they will save us" Hana started crying, while smiling at her brother and boyfriend. She finally had hope to escape from here.

Y/n blinked several times so she could see better and then she blurry, but saw two guys in front of her.

"I knew they would find us" y/n said.

"It will be enough to talk unnecessary things here. Let's get to the point" uncle raised his eyebrow to give signal to Yeonjun to pull out his weapons.

Yeonjun understood it and pulled out the gun. The other guy did the same.

"Everyone else can show up too" uncle said again.

Five more men appeared from another room and came here.

"Now is the time to finish it all" uncle glanced at Yeonjun that he would put his weapon to Hana's head.

"If you want to end it that way. Then open all your cards" Taehyung yelled. He was furious, when he saw the gun next to his sister's head.

"What are you talking about?" uncle asked.

"Tell me what fucking shit happened to our families in the past!" Taehyung shouted again.

"So you want to know this? Ask your father who is to blame for this! Oh he's not here... then let me say it" uncle looks like a mad psychopath. He no longer controls his feelings and emotions.

"Your wonderful father killed my first wife and son. That was about ten years ago. It was my only son who is now dead. Your father also killed my twin brother with his wife. They are Yoongi's and y/n's parents. What else do you want to know?" all that he has now said is only part of the whole truth. He doesn't say what he did.

"Why did he killed my parents?" Yoongi asked his uncle.

"It was a misunderstanding. Taehyung's father thought my brother was to blame for the death of his wife, but it was not his fault. It was me who killed his wife. Taehyung's father wanted revenge for it, so he set fire in your parents house and they died there and I remained alive and innocent" he started laughing.

"You killed my mother?!" Taehyung yelled and pulled out a gun and pointed it directly at Yoongi's and y/n's uncle.

"Calm down, because I will kill someone else soon"

"You are not going to do that" Yoongi slowly pulls out the gun.

"Yoongi, didn't you wanted revenge on this family too?" uncle tries to provoke him so that they kill each other and he remains innocent again.

"Shut up! When I need it, then I'll do it" Yoongi replied. "Now let go the girls and end this shit"

"No, now I won't go anywhere until I take revenge on this bastard for my mom..." Taehyung is still furious at what he has heard.

"You two were such good friends in childhood and now look at yourself. You two became enemies" he scoffed at them and enjoyed it.

Then he turned and went to sit on the couch.

Uncle feels like he has the most power here.

"Let's start the game of death. Let us first kill the innocent people, so that the guilty ones can look at it and suffer" he spoke to his men.

"You will not kill anything. Y/n, Hana let's go" Taehyung was already walking towards both girls, but he was suddenly stopped by two men.

"One more step and I will kill your sister" uncle said.

"Don't you see I have a gun?" Yeonjun laughed. Then Yoongi and Taehyung noticed that the guy was y/n's stepbrother.

"Please stop doing it! Let us all go" y/n begged.

"Y/n, everything will be fine" Hana tried to reassure her.

"Do you think I won't do it? Yeonjun, show them what I can!" uncle shouted.

"Say something before death..." Yeonjun whispered in Hana's ear and she suddenly started crying even more.

"Don't touch her!" Taehyung yelled at Yeonjun.

"Don't touch my girlfriend with your fucking hands!" Yoongi yelled too.

"Yeonjun, please stop. I beg you" y/n cried. She didn't know what to do, that Yeonjun wouldn't commit the biggest sin by killing a person.

"Shut up y/n! Because otherwise I will kill you!" Yeonjun turned his gun to her.

"Can you be faster? Don't you want to do favor to your parents?" Uncle just sat on the couch and told others what to do.

"If you do something to one of them... I will kill you with my own hands" Taehyung yelled.

"Yeonjun!" uncle shouted his name.

"I hope god will forgive me for that..."

Suddenly a bullet fired from a gun. Someone shot something. All froze from the loud sound and stopped breathing. Time has stopped.
-
To be continued...